Roll call October 2011

Spike-in-Berlin

I think it's time for a roll call for October although we arrive on 27th September, most part of our stay is during October until the 13th. We stay first at the Pop for eleven days and five days at the AKL. We would really like to meet some WDWmagic-users at WDW, especially Americans, so who is also going and when?

LeeSeeBabe

10/1-10/2 POP

We're doing a quickie one-nighter for a concert at HOB, but will definitely be hittin' up F&W!!! :sohappy:.

Until then, I still have a countdown before that : < 1 day!! Leavin' in the morning for SSR!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

a2grafix

First week of October, just missing the 40th anniversary of Magic Kingdom. Still, another great time expected at WDW, Universal and SeaWorld.

Staying at Shades of Green.

Upvote 0

cfry06

October 24-28 @ Port Orleans Riverside. First trip for our son, Wesley. Plus Food & Wine to celebrate our anniversary! Can't wait :sohappy:

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

Oct. 15 to 22. Wilderness Lodge. My brother in law, who is going on the trip, texted me on Sept. 1, in the morning saying "we are going to Disney next month". It took a minute for it to hit me. WOW, we are going to Disney next month. Felt great to say that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom