Roll call for September!

ConNH

It looks like alot of us will be in Disney in September. I was just wondering how many of us.
I'll be there from the 23rd to Oct 4th. What about you?

gracchoi

Goofymom wrote:

>Anyone else going to be in the parks on Sept. 11th?? I wonder >if there will be any type of remebrance ceremonies going on for >the victims etc.

We were there last year two days after 9/11. All of our photos show flags at half staff. It was very eerie. They had a moment of silence followed by singing God Bless America as per the President's request, but it felt vey strange to be there knowing what would happen, and wondering if my two nephews (both in the army) would be going some place nasty to fight.

That being said. We're going again this year, 9/12-9/17. Obviously we didn't learn our lesson. I was hesistant about travel especially to what I'd think was an obvious target, but I can't sit in my basement forever.

Julie

Upvote 0

ConNH

Original Poster
Originally posted by ConNH
September 2002
JennLUVSmickey Aug.19th-Jan.10th Disney Program
josenk Aug.27th-Sept.6th @ AKL
Strutter Aug.28th-Sept.1st
WDWManic Aug.29th-Sept.5th
X-STech Aug.30th-Sept.1st @ Old Key West
cookees Aug.30th-Sept.7th @ Port Orleans Riverside
jimmy Aug.31st-Sept.3rd
jwsimms 1st-6th @ All Star Music
scherin1 1st-7th @ Fort Wilderness
raven 1st-8th
dalton30720 3rd-8th @ AKL
dwldzm9 3rd-10th @ Dolphin
CREECH 6th-10th @ CBR
Wishingtree 6th-14th @ Port Orleans Riverside
Tron 7th-12th @ Boardwalk
fanofwdw 7th-14th
Wedroy1923 9th-13th @ All Star Movies
Dredd15 10th-16th @ Polynesian
goofymom 10th-23rd
gracchoi 12th-17th
bgraham34 12th-17th @ Wilderness Lodge
Chropistopy 13th-16th
Jeffs10 13th-20th @ CBR
Juggler 13th-28th @ Dolphin
Lord Alfred 14th-20th @ Port Orleans Riverside
Disney1980 14th-20th @ Fort Wilderness
MDJ 14th-22nd @ All Star Movies
gjpjtj 15th-20th @ All Star Music
darroy 15th-20th @ Coronado Springs
cuteypatooty 15th-22nd @ Boardwalk Villa's
Wedymom65 15th-22nd @ Beach Club
DisneyBound 17th-22nd @ Port Orleans Riverside
airmed484 17th-22nd @ Polynesian
DMC-12 18th-23rd
Mr. Disney 18th-27th @ Wilderness Lodge
Tiggerlover1971 20th-23rd @ AKL
kporsche and imjoyful 20th-26th
hadleybarth 20th-29th @ All Star Music
pupu kala 21st-28th @ All Star Sports
mcofan 21st-28th @ Fort Wilderness
tigger1968 21st-28th @ All Star Music
neilbealy 21st-Oct.5th
NADisney 22nd-Oct.2nd
mickeysaver 22nd-28th @ All Star Music
disneyisbest 24th-29th @ Polynesian
Samurai Jax (last week of Sept.) @ AKL
ConNH 23rd-Oct.4th @ All Star Sports 23th-30th and @ AKL 1st-4th
Figaro 24th-Oct 1st
disneyqueen 25th-29th
Fievel 25th-Oct2nd
Jodigrl328 25th-Oct.1st
chukeee13 25th-Oct.5th
Scherdin1 ?
Meecho ?

I think thats everyone so far?

Upvote 0

CREECH

That sounds like a plan. Since I've never ever been to WDW, I'll let the "PRO's" suggest the best ride to meet at and ride.

Now not all of us will there together, but we can sorta figure out some kind of line up of the one's that will be there at the same time. Maybe someone can break up the list that Con made by weeks????? (is this possible Con, can you do that for us?) Please, pretty please!

Thanks a bunch!!!! :)

Upvote 0

CREECH

jmarc:

That would work too if I could remember everyone's screen name. I'd have to take a list with me....LOL.....just to look at whenever I saw a WDWMagic button!!!

We ought to be able to figure something out that would identify us (WDWMagic people) from everyone else.

Upvote 0

Wishingtree

I just had a change in plans. We changed our reservation from PO Riverside to Animal Kingdom Lodge.:sohappy:

If anyone is interested in meeting, count me in.

Jim

Upvote 0

CREECH

Hey Wishingtee!

It would be great to be able to meet up somewhere. I'm not sure of our schedule of events yet so I don't know what parks we will be in on what days yet. You?

Just out of curiousity, why did you change your reservations? Did you get an upgrade from the POR to the AKL?

Upvote 0

Wishingtree

Originally posted by CREECH
Hey Wishingtee!

Just out of curiousity, why did you change your reservations? Did you get an upgrade from the POR to the AKL?

Nope. Just decided to try something different. We stayed at PO-R the last 3 trips.

We usually keep a pretty flexable schedule. If anyone has any ideas for a meet, maybe ROE or Fantasmic!, let's hear them.

Jim

Upvote 0

cuteypatooty78

How many of you will be staying at the Boardwalk Inn/Villa's this September? I'd love to meet some of you. I know it would be hard since we don't know what each other looks like but I am pretty easy to spot. I'll be in a small blue electric wheelchair. I have short black hair with glasses. Let's see, we should also think up a secret word so we can tell we're from the Disney board...I got it...here is the secret word:tgnjtgbgbgvarodom now does everyone have that...hee hee :lol: Seriously, say hey if you see me! :)

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Goin' in September Roll Call

Staying at PO-Riverside Sept.18-Sept 24, that place that's "up a lazy river by the ole' mill stream!" (with our small family group of 13!)

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Re: Goin' in September Roll Call

Originally posted by Stellajack
Staying at PO-Riverside Sept.18-Sept 24, that place that's "up a lazy river by the ole' mill stream!" (with our small family group of 13!)

LOL....kewl...I just got off the phone with my Girl Friend...and we are going the 18th thru 24th....she told her boss today! :sohappy: :sohappy: (starts planning big time) I am so excited!

Upvote 0

imjoyful

Seems like I see several of us will be at POR over the same time. My family will be there from Sept 20-26, maybe we'll bump into each other:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom