Roll call for September!

ConNH

It looks like alot of us will be in Disney in September. I was just wondering how many of us.
I'll be there from the 23rd to Oct 4th. What about you?

NADisney

Hi mickeysaver .

we left the day after gayday started or we would have planned our trip better,maybe next year who knows.We travel so much to florida as well across the country ,it's hard to keep up with Disney travlers. I would have liked to postponed my trip in sept till the end of Oct for the haunted Mansion ball event ,but the other half said if I wanted to go in Dec for the Mickey Very Merry Christmas Party we must go in Sept.

Upvote 0

jeffs10

I will be there Sept. 13-20

Not Sure Where im staying yet. Just hope it dont rain like it did last year this time all week i was there.

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
or
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter

not sure yet would love to stay in the board walk or Disney's Beach Club Resort but the prices are so high

Upvote 0

ConNH

Original Poster
Originally posted by ConNH
September 2002
josenk Aug.27th-Sept.6th
Strutter Aug.28th-Sept.1st
WDWManic Aug.29th-Sept.5th
jimmy Aug.31st-Sept.3rd
raven 1st-8th
dwldzm9 3rd-10th
CREECH 6th-10th
Wishingtree 6th-14th
Tron 7th-12th
fanofwdw 7th-14th
goofymom 10th-23rd
jeffs10 13th-20th
Chropistopy 13th-16th
Juggler 13th-28th
Disney1980 14th-20th
MDJ 14th-22nd
cuteypatooty 15th-22nd
darroy 15th-20th
DisneyBound 17th-22nd
Tiggerlover1971 20th-23rd
kporsche and imjoyful 20th-26th
neilbealy 21st-Oct.5th
pupu kala 21st-28thth
mcofan 21st-28th
NADisney 22nd-Oct.2nd
mickeysaver 22nd-28th
Samurai Jax (last week of Sept.)
ConNH 23rd-Oct.4th
Figaro 24th-Oct 1st
Fievel 25th-Oct2nd
Jodigrl328 25th-Oct.1st
chukeee13 25th-Oct.5th
Scherdin1 ?
Meecho ?

I think thats everyone so far?

Upvote 0

wedroy1923

I will be there Sept. 9th through the 13th - staying at the All Star Movies Resort. It's my first time staying there - we usually stay at Fort Wilderness. I'm going to miss the chickens walking around!

wedroy1923

Upvote 0

Lord Alfred

Wow! Seems like a lot of people are going during September! Kinda bums me out thinking that it will be more crowded than I hope. The whole point of going in September for us is avoiding the crowds. Maybe everyone's getting wise. Hmmm.. :confused:

We'll be there Sept 14-20 at Port Orleans Riverside (Dixie Landings).

I've heard tales of people going at different times and coming back talking about how they just got on and off rides with little to no wait. Then I plan to go at these same times and it always turns out to be "more crowded than usual." At least that's what the CM's tell me. Bad luck, I guess :veryconfu

Upvote 0

gjpjtj

Originally posted by Lord Alfred
Wow! Seems like a lot of people are going during September! Kinda bums me out thinking that it will be more crowded than I hope. The whole point of going in September for us is avoiding the crowds. Maybe everyone's getting wise. Hmmm.. :confused:

We'll be there Sept 14-20 at Port Orleans Riverside (Dixie Landings).

I've heard tales of people going at different times and coming back talking about how they just got on and off rides with little to no wait. Then I plan to go at these same times and it always turns out to be "more crowded than usual." At least that's what the CM's tell me. Bad luck, I guess :veryconfu

I so totally agree...I'm very worried that the parks will be crowded. Hopefully it's just the Disney-philes going now, and John Q. Public will stay away.:D

Upvote 0

mickeysaver

Howdy NADisney! I just now found your post. Looks like we will be there at WDW around the same time together. Who knows, maybe we will meet along the way. Mickey

Upvote 0

Lord Alfred

Originally posted by gjpjtj

I so totally agree...I'm very worried that the parks will be crowded. Hopefully it's just the Disney-philes going now, and John Q. Public will stay away.:D

I sure hope so. I don't see how people with school-age children can afford to go in September. Around here, the schools are now so strict on absences without a doctor's permission that it would be practically impossible unless you either lied and had connections or home-schooled.

My wife and I went in early Nov. 2000 (another supposed "low attendance" period) and the parks were packed. A lot of strollers and toddlers there. Trying to beat the school-age kid rush, I guess.

Upvote 0

tigger1968

Add us to the list! My wife and I will be at ASMusic from Sept. 21 to Sept. 28. We should designate a specific time and place that people could meet at every day...That way, no matter what day it is, whoever is at WDW could meet up! Any thoughts?

Upvote 0

ConNH

Original Poster
Originally posted by ConNH
September 2002
JenLUVSmickey Aug.19th-Jan.10th Disney Program
josenk Aug.27th-Sept.6th
Strutter Aug.28th-Sept.1st
WDWManic Aug.29th-Sept.5th
jimmy Aug.31st-Sept.3rd
scherdinl 1st-7th
raven 1st-8th
dalton30720 3rd-8th
dwldzm9 3rd-10th
CREECH 6th-10th
Wishingtree 6th-14th
fanofwdw 7th-14th
Wedroy1923 9th-13th
goofymom 10th-23rd
bgraham34 12th-17th
jeffs10 13th-20th
Chropistopy 13th-16th
Juggler 13th-28th
Disney1980 14th-20th
Lord Alfred 14th-20th
gjpjtj 15th-20th
cuteypatooty 15th-22nd
darroy 15th-20th
DisneyBound 17th-22nd
Tiggerlover1971 20th-23rd
kporsche and imjoyful 20th-26th
pupu kala 21st-28th
tigger196821st-28th
mcofan 21st-28th
neilbealy 21st-Oct.5th
NADisney 22nd-Oct.2nd
mickeysaver 22nd-28th
Samurai Jax (last week of Sept.)
ConNH 23rd-Oct.4th
Figaro 24th-Oct 1st
disneyqueen 25th-29th
Fievel 25th-Oct2nd
Jodigrl328 25th-Oct.1st
chukeee13 25th-Oct.5th
Scherdin1 ?
Meecho ?

I think thats everyone so far?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom