Role call for Pirates and Princesses!

Nemo14

Original Poster
People have mentioned on various threads when they are going, so I thought it might be good to consolidate it all here:

So far it looks like this:

January
22, tecowdw WendyDarling

26 maisco30 thedisneydad, JeffH, 1DisneyDad, Cindyrella CMTinkerbell99 stitch131313(CM working!)

29 drew smith MamaMunk

February
1 Joanna71985, dzlandSr MommytoMJM raremerebear sillyspook13 pinkrose

5 hrcollectibles Master Yoda sillyspook13

12 CantGoEnough beryl628 SusieH1957

15 recrat, MontyMon, jollymon2 mayrag

23 Nemo14, tevange365 , lcsrig, PirateJessica20 RickyMouseMom kymie Chape19714

26 sittle(?)

March

2 Kwit35

5 FanofDinsey1981

8 Greenlawler

recrat

February 15th for us!!! Me, wife, aunt-in-law (about as bad as a mother-in-law) and 3 daughters (3yo, 2yo and 9mo). We will all be dressed as PIRATES. Go figure!

GO SAINTS...I'm a believer

Animaniac93-98

someone has got to dress up as either Princess Elonwiy (from the Black Cauldron) or Princess Cala (from Gummi Bears) just to confuse people who do not know about the lesser known Disney Princesses

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
February 15th for us!!! Me, wife, aunt-in-law (about as bad as a mother-in-law) and 3 daughters (3yo, 2yo and 9mo). We will all be dressed as PIRATES. Go figure!

GO SAINTS...I'm a believer

DS11 and I will be there on the 15th as well. No costumes though :eek: Too much trouble to pack. We might get a couple of bandannas, I don't know.

pinkrose

I had thought about it on Feb. 1, but the kids won't be with me and it seems like it's geared towards kids (more so than MVMCP and MNSCHP). I hope to hear some reviews before we go so that I can make my decision.

lcsrig

February 23rd!! Party of 3. If they would make princess costumes for adults I would of course dress up. Don't know if we'll have room to pack all that though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom