Role call for Pirates and Princesses!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It looks like we will me there on 3/2/7. That will give me time to grow the Captain Jack Sparrow beard back again.

sittle

PPP!!! Yeah you know me!

Hey party of 1 pirate and 2 princess' most likely showing up at the world on the FEB 26th or the Mar 2nd date... most likely the 26th.

I sure hope someone who attends tonight will post tomorrow what attractions were open and a general review of the festivities!! I sure hope that happens... enough speculation!!

mom2of2

Just bought tix last night (AP discount)- so 4 of us are going on Friday!! We have complete pirate outfits from our DCL pirate night...not sure if we will don them fully or not

kymie

Just bought our tickets for the 23rd feb! :sohappy: Cant wait! There will be me, DH, DS12, DD9, DD6, DD2 and DS10months. Not sure what to dress the baby in, cant see him keeping a bandana on!!

tecowdw

I was there Monday night. It started out with a downpour at the start and then spit rain the first half of the party.
:(

The first parade, Disney's Enchanted Adventures Parade, was late" due to inclement weather" but did finally run. Great parade. It has alot of horses and several new floats. I think this is the first WDW parade with a real live tinker bell. Parade starts at 8:30 and 10:30.
"Enchanted magical adventures will come true...just for you"

The fireworks show, Magic, Music & Mayhem, was great also. Lots of fireworks including the 180 perimeter ones. Seemed to be alot more shot from near the castle too. There was so much smoke that it obscured the castle towards the end. Wow! Fireworks are at 9:45.

I think the rain. or the fact that it was the first party, kept people away. It was not crowded at all. In fact, after the first parade I overhead a manager tell cast members that if people wanted to go home early they could. He stated the crowds level was not as anticipated. Truthfully, it was kind of a chilly, rainy night ~ especially if you got caught in the downpour at 7:45 and was wet the rest of the night. In fact, the second parade had probably less than 40 people lining the route at the Main Street Station hub ~ lots of space.

New lighting effects on the Main Street buildings ~ purple, blue and red all at different times depending on the song playing.

There were lots of people dressed up, children and adults. Reminds me alot of the MNSSHP. In fact, the whole thing is similar to that party.

Castle Forecourt, although not shown during my walk by's due to rain, is the normal Dream Along With Mickey show. I was disappointed that they didn't have a special one for the event.

Overall a nice event. I would have enjoyed more if the weather would have cooperated but what can you do? ;)

FanofDinsey1981

DizneyLindz and I will be there March 5th.

Question - When you get in the party, can each individual get a map and bag? we have three grown girls going, and we each would like our own.

Thanks!

stitch131313

If anyone is going to be there on this Fri. Jan. 26th I will be working in the Adventureland/Liberty Square area of the park. I will be at the treasure locations. I'm so excited, I get to be a pirate! Come say hi!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom