Rock N' Roller Coaster

Should I go on RnRc

• Yes

Votes: 127 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters

dandaman

At the time (2000), I was a coaster rookie myself. RnRC was my first major coaster, and the fact that it was both launched and in the dark was a bit unnerving. For me, not being able to see the coaster helps quell the anticipation (once you see it, you think about it too much). From that single ride stemmed my love for coasters today. Can't even keep me off Millennium Force, etc. now! :lol:

Neptune

Even as a HUGE Aerosmith fan, I was scared to the max to go on it...

I eventually encouraged myself to go on it, and had a BLAST. Go on it. You will NOT regret it!

MAF

You people do realize that original poster was asking this question like 3 years ago right? :lookaroun

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
om not a firstie to rollercoasters, but one with loops, and (im going this saturday!!!) with areosmith pumpin, its got to be good, and people say you can hardly tell your upside down, P.S this is a shout out, but whats the least bumbest, or smoothest place to sit on Rockin?

celticdog

Ghostbuster626 said:
What exactly does the launch feel like on this ride? Is it like the part in test track where you do the ABS break testing? or is it more like Mission: Space where you get pushed back in your seat?

You get pushed back in your seat. The acceleration is so smooth. There's no feeling like it. It's the smoothest riding coaster I've ever been on. A definite must do.

Edeyore

TurnipHead said:
You people do realize that original poster was asking this question like 3 years ago right? :lookaroun

Good point! How is that possible? Could this be some kind of a computer glitch? If not, I hope the poster had fun and has gone on RnR many times since. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom