Rock N Roller coaster starring ...?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
the horned king said:
i would say the only band close to aerosmith as far as wide appeal and name recognition is U2. you could play vertigo and elevation during the ride.

The recent shows proved that U2 have remembered they are a rock band, but perhaps a bit to political and preachy for Disney.

May I recommend the Iron Maiden, songs like the trooper and passiondale, oh wait a minute thats given me an idea for a dark ride, but that would be more Universal teritory :)

kucarachi said:
does steven tyler look ill? you guys are making me nervous.

steven tyler has always looked ill to me. he's very thin and his face looks like its pulled tighter than a snare drum.

i just think in a decade or so disney might want to "update" the ride with a new band and there aren't too many choices out there.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
TheOneVader said:
It's gotta be Günther! For those of you who don't know, Günther is some weird German guy that made a song called Ding Dong Song... Yes, I'm dead serious...

"Ooh, you touch my tralala.... Mmm, my ding ding dong."

:lookaroun
Warning, this is Europop at it's most painful! :eek:

http://www.gunthernet.com/

My vote for Zeppelin or VH

MKBurn15

I know! How about the Network! Nobody knows about them of course, but there's this song, supermodel robots and the sirens remind me of the roller coaster. For right now, you can go to www.adelinerecords.com and they should have the song playing in the background or you can just look under bands and find them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom