Rock N Roller coaster starring ...?

Ellajoan

Original Poster
I've just been to MGM with some first timers, and they were curious as to why Aerosmith was chosen for the ride. My feeling is that they have a lot of universal appeal, good songs to complement the ride, wide fan base, etc. Which begs the question, if Aerosmith were not the featured band, who would be a good band for this ride?

The_CEO

Guns N Roses..

Have during the preshow, Axle just leave the studio... lol

" Hurry everyone in the limo, Axle is on the loose."

Bluewaves

lol,

U2 if not Aerosmith. Thats my personal opinion, even though there music might be slighty to political for the execs in Burbank.

Woody13

Disney wanted the Rolling Stones for the attraction but they couldn't agree on a contract (the Stones wanted too much money). So, they ended up having to settle for Aerosmith because they were much less expensive.

TheOneVader

It's gotta be Günther! For those of you who don't know, Günther is some weird German guy that made a song called Ding Dong Song... Yes, I'm dead serious...

"Ooh, you touch my tralala.... Mmm, my ding ding dong."

:lookaroun

Pongo

TheOneVader said:
It's gotta be Günther! For those of you who don't know, Günther is some weird German guy that made a song called Ding Dong Song... Yes, I'm dead serious...

"Ooh, you touch my tralala.... Mmm, my ding ding dong."

:lookaroun

Silly Germans. You should see the video for the song Millionär by Die Prinzen. That's a laugh. That song would also make an interestering opening song for Rockin' Roller Coaster

Tod

If that song opened Rockin Roller coaster I would laught the whole time..you take off and "Ich waer so gerne Millionaer!" yessssss

Captain Chaos

I think David Hasselhoff would be perfect. His off key voice piercing your eardrums as you go 0-60 and into the first upside down loop... Now that is thrilling....

scbb11Sketch

I think the first person got it right with Guns 'N Roses. Who wouldn't want to speed around in the dark to the tunes of Nighttrain?

Brent

G&R would be my pick too but for kicks...
The American Idol Finalest
Paris Hilton
David Cassidy
The Jacksons
Rossanne Barr
Ect. Maybe I'll do more latter

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom