Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster to be Re-Themed?

Surferboy567

I would bet money that the licensing contract is auto-renewable indefinitely, meaning that the owners of TZ can't suddenly start playing hardball with Disney.

The writing on the wall is for all the non-IP attractions to eventually get "Disney-related" IPs someday. Some sooner than others.

Gotcha, still though if they wanted to do some kinda grand expansion to sell the park on, I can't imagine Disney being too hesitant to drop the TZ theming and replace it with something Disney related. Whatever that is I'm sure we will find out eventually. They wouldn't have to pay licensing at all.

NiarrNDisney

Attachments

• Trackers.jpg
    Trackers.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 237

Epcot_Imagineer

Electric Mayhem overlay please ! :angelic:
I've got to be honest, a quick overlay of Muppets would be hysterical and make this ride even better. Keep the entire script exactly the same for the pre-show, just replace Aerosmith with Dr. Teeth and the band. Any Aerosmith sign just covered with a tarp that says "The Electric Mayhem". WDI, lets get on this please.

britain

I've got to be honest, a quick overlay of Muppets would be hysterical and make this ride even better. Keep the entire script exactly the same for the pre-show, just replace Aerosmith with Dr. Teeth and the band. Any Aerosmith sign just covered with a tarp that says "The Electric Mayhem". WDI, lets get on this please.

"Wait a minute... I LOVE that idea!"
You could even have Dr. Teeth do the obscene gesture and then digitally remove his felty fingers!

Animal: "LIMO! LIMO! LIMO!"

Magenta Panther

I'd prefer a Roger Rabbit overlay myself. A crazy car dash through Toontown. TDO would have to spend a little for the interior, maybe re-pace the ride a bit, slow it down to let guests observe a show scene or two. It's way past time that Roger was revived. He's too good a character to let lapse into oblivion.

Haymarket2008

The rocker Mickey on all of the new RnRC merchandise would be an awesome basis for a retheme. I’d prefer that over any shoe-horned IP.

ObscurityPoint

Why stick with the Rock n Roll theme when we can just retheme the building to one of Walt’s 1920 recording studios and have a music-themed coaster that plays various old Disney songs from films like Fantasia and the old black n white Mickey and Oswald shorts. Keep the recording studio theme but add in a bit of Disney flair.

lazyboy97o

Why stick with the Rock n Roll theme when we can just retheme the building to one of Walt’s 1920 recording studios and have a music-themed coaster that plays various old Disney songs from films like Fantasia and the old black n white Mickey and Oswald shorts. Keep the recording studio theme but add in a bit of Disney flair.
A 1920s recording studio with silent films and 1940s movie music?

The rocker Mickey on all of the new RnRC merchandise would be an awesome basis for a retheme. I’d prefer that over any shoe-horned IP.
Wasn't there a rumor/audio test a while back for audio for something like that?
And I'm not sure where I heard this, but allegedly there is an overly and audio track that can be quickly installed in case one of the members of Aerosmith died, or committed a serious crime/had serious allegations brought against them. Can anyone confirm if that is just a rumor or something legitimate.

Haymarket2008

Wasn't there a rumor/audio test a while back for audio for something like that?
And I'm not sure where I heard this, but allegedly there is an overly and audio track that can be quickly installed in case one of the members of Aerosmith died, or committed a serious crime/had serious allegations brought against them. Can anyone confirm if that is just a rumor or something legitimate.

I think you're right....it was posted on Screamscape a year or two ago. Something about Goofy/Mickey in a rockband.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom