News Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster closing for refurbishment in January 2024

MouseEarsMom33

Inside Out Emotional Rollercoaster

*For Halloween it takes on a seasonal overlay featuring Jangles the Clown as he hijacks Riley's Train of Thought and sends us on a scary tour through her worst fears.
I rode it during Jollywood Nights. Walk on with barely anyone in the car. I love the last seat of roller coasters but made a mistake to request it that night. My head was shaken around so much I was afraid I was actually going to get injured. I'm not sure I will ride it again.

trainplane3

I don't know that I would ride it if I knew there was more work to still be done. I don't know, it just seems a little dangerous, but I guess that depends on what the work actually is.
Just standard maintenance along with some brake system work/rebuild.

Literally nothing out of the ordinary. All coasters go through similar but smaller seasonal work. It's only remotely noteworthy because RnRC has been running year round for over twenty years with only minor closures during that time.

In the Parks
No
In Wiki it states 0-57 in 2.8 sec but the cast member at launch bay let us know it was 0-60mph at 2.9 sec.
Trust RCDB, Duane knows his stuff.

1714762303312.png

nestface84

Any ideas of a date yet. This site says maybe may 31st now reading earliest June 30th. I’m there first 2 weeks of jul so was hoping this would be open as it was 1 of the rides I was looking forward to the most

ToTBellHop

Any ideas of a date yet. This site says maybe may 31st now reading earliest June 30th. I’m there first 2 weeks of jul so was hoping this would be open as it was 1 of the rides I was looking forward to the most
All they’ve said is “summer” but I presume they wouldn’t have said that if they thought it would miss July 4. They have not specified a date, however.

nestface84

I’m hoping they have an internal goal of it being open by then to help spread crowds to other parks. Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.
Will they just drop the news its open. or maybe a few weeks out give a completion date. im coming from the UK first 2 weeks of July. hoping its open for then

Vclguy90

Why do I feel like they aren't doing anything in there and just letting it sit while saving money on operation costs. Being that it's closed until the middle of July, it seems like it's closed indefinitely. This is gonna be another Rocket Rods, Horizon, or Stitch situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom