News Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster closing for refurbishment in January 2024

ToTBellHop

Really hope they do what is needed to be done here, the park can't handle constant closures again.
It was interesting that they actually opened it earlier than anticipated last year. I wonder if, during their work, they discovered something that needed more time than needed to fix and decided to push it all off to this year. Between Tower of Terror's work for a couple years and now RnRC last year and this year, Sunset Blvd. has been a problem for years. Plus with constant work there, they can't take anything else down for refurbishment.

ToTBellHop

“The Wall”

🎶He was down there
I was standing aroun’
No clue what’s goin’ on
They said that it’s first down 🎵

🎵Now he left me in the stands
Went to the locker room
My friend says
Taylor, when ya gonna let that boy become your groom?🎶

🎵Chorus: Now, I’m crying! Cry cry cryyyyyyyyy crying!
It’s so hot here I feel like I’m dying!
Every time he threw the ball
He started to put up a wall.🎶

AndyS2992

Looking at the pictures, even when the ride is closed, they still station five cast members outside just to stand there and do nothing. What a waste of resources. A big FAQ sign board would suffice.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
She's hard at work (had to do a bit of brush work to elevate her vernacular to acceptable standards... even construction workers have them.

1714676742830.png
1714676742830.png

But can she perform maintenance on rolling stock ?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Oh, no no no. It’s not whiny when Taylor dates a guy for a few weeks, ends it, and immediately writes a song about it. It’s empowering and brave.
And Miley dates a guy for years and gets **** when she starts dating someone else a few weeks after their breakup. Taylor dates 24 guys in a year and is celebrated.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Anywho…

I wonder if they are testing the newer braking materials a lot before announcing a re-open date? Since it seems they old brakes were causing a significant number of unexpected ride closures.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
So which IP is Rock N Rollercoaster being rethemed too?
Inside Out Emotional Rollercoaster

*For Halloween it takes on a seasonal overlay featuring Jangles the Clown as he hijacks Riley's Train of Thought and sends us on a scary tour through her worst fears.

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Inside Out Emotional Rollercoaster

*For Halloween it takes on a seasonal overlay featuring Jangles the Clown from Riley's nightmares.

IMHO that was more about depression than any other mental heathy topic. We'd need something with more ups and down like Alice who was of many minds depending on the situation.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
IMHO that was more about depression than any other mental heathy topic. We'd need something with more ups and down like Alice who was of many minds depending on the situation.
It'll be themed to Inside Out 3 where we discover Riley is bipolar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom