Road trip to WDW?

Curious Constance

Not sure why I thought these rental car companies ran like U-Haul
I remember thinking the same thing, then I tried pricing it one time and fell out of my chair. I'm sure it's because they need to have more control over inventory in their locations to make sure they don't have to constantly rearrange cars to other sides of the country to even out supply.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I remember thinking the same thing, then I tried pricing it one time and fell out of my chair. I'm sure it's because they need to have more control over inventory in their locations to make sure they don't have to constantly rearrange cars to other sides of the country to even out supply.

Just a quick search so far and it seems like it’s offered by most companies... for a fee of course. It sounds like some of the bigger companies will be willing to waive it if the drop off City is a big tourist destination.

Kiwiduck

Oh really? I just figured it wouldn’t be a big deal to drop it off at another location especially for a big company like Enteprise. Thanks for the heads up! I’ll look into it. Driving both ways is definitely out of the question for me.
I did a quick search through Enterprise for 3 weeks from Huntington Beach (got no idea where you lived just picked a place at random!!) to orlando airport for 3 weeks for an economy car and it was $1650, about $980 was the drop off fee. Driving from Disneyland to Disneyworld is something I am keen to do at some point in my life so I am keen to hear about how things go for you!!

mickEblu

Original Poster
I did a quick search through Enterprise for 3 weeks from Huntington Beach (got no idea where you lived just picked a place at random!!) to orlando airport for 3 weeks for an economy car and it was $1650, about $980 was the drop off fee. Driving from Disneyland to Disneyworld is something I am keen to do at some point in my life so I am keen to hear about how things go for you!!

Damn! I guess I’ll have to get my bargaining skills on.

Hahah. I’ll let you know how it goes.

mickEblu

Original Poster
It's not expensive if think of all the money you are saving not paying for airfares for your whole family to Europe.

Haha I’m not so sure. Rental+ gas+ hotel for 14 nights + 6 nights in WDW, tickets + hotel. Paris for a week and two nights at DLP could technically be cheaper.

Hattieboxghost110

You too should road trip straight to each other and hug it out.

Lol. That’s a good idea bruhdette

Better yet, let's meet up at 1313 Disneyland Drive wearing black leather jackets with our gang name in the back, THE BRUH CLUB in badass Old English Font. But instead of bringing knives, we'll bring our sharp wit & killer dance moves.

tumblr_mic4dw46OG1s5bh5uo1_500.gif

mickEblu

Original Poster
So far the qualifications for getting into the Bruh Club:

1. Must say Bruh or some form there of in almost all posts.
2. Must treat all Bruh members like bros.
3. Must show hate for GotG.
4. Must have contempt for all current changes made by P&R management.

Hahah. I’d say 1-3 are accurate. Not 4. Just so happens all the current changes suck @$$.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom