RnRc Retheme?

No Name

I don’t like the Muppets, and based on how every single new show they try fails badly, I don’t think a lot of people like them either. Replacing Aerosmith with the Muppets would be one of humanity’s lowest moments.

KeithVH

I'd be down for a Mater driving backwards coaster

1681852263419.png

I could get on board with that.

ohioguy

How about re-theming it to the music from Fantasia, including the classic The Sorcerer's Apprentice? That's the most "adult" of any Disney animated motion picture, and would finally bring it into the parks in some capacity. Pick the uptempo music pieces for the coaster, and you could even add some visual effects to the ride.

Hawkeye_2018

Aerosmith just announced their farewell tour so you have to assume Disney will keep them around the next year surrounding the hype of that but then probably time to switch it out:

haha, it's only their first farewell tour. By their third one you have permission to take it seriously

Hawkeye_2018

Neither is Incredicoaster, but that was done.

Adults still want Disney theming for their attractions. Besides many of the adults riding it used to watch Cars, back when they were younger.
Cars though is really aimed at toddlers and young kids. I can't imagine taking a 5 year old to a Disney park and telling them they aren't old enough for a Cars ride

Bleed0range

Now that they have Guardians, to me, it makes the most sense to not have to theme it around music at all if you did a retheme.

That opens the playing field up quite a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom