RnRC New Theme Discussion

SCOTLORR

I think changing this to RHCP is almost too obvious. They fit the CA theme of that area of the park and "Love Rollercoaster" could play during the ride.

I apologize if this has been already mentioned.
I would be incredibly excited if this happened. I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers and having a ride for them would be amazing. BTW, It seems like your a fan of theirs, what do you think of the Getaway? I think it's a lot better than I'm With You, the supplemental songs are much better. Encore is probably my favorite song on the album, but closely followed by others.:)

rnese

There is no such thing as a "rock and roll band" anymore. 1. Any rnr band discussed is ALSO "past it's prime" (KISS, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.), so it wouldn't make sense to re theme to one of them. 2. Today's music is pop-dance-whatever. Any retheming towards a popular group of today would necessitate a retheming again in ten years because they all STINK!
Leave the RNRC alone! There are bigger fish to fry! The park needs more rides. No need to spend time and money retheming what is already one of your property's more popular attractions. If the powers that be are good business people, they can surely see that they can receive soooo many better returns on investment elsewhere.

MagicHappens1971

Goofyernmost

Ohh. I don't really pay much attention to the preshow anyway but I was pretty sure nothing substantial was changed.
Since the quality of that film is questionable, I doubt it is any different then it has always been. Even if it was... it is of little consequence either way.

PJBuckeye

In the Parks
Yes
I would be incredibly excited if this happened. I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers and having a ride for them would be amazing. BTW, It seems like your a fan of theirs, what do you think of the Getaway? I think it's a lot better than I'm With You, the supplemental songs are much better. Encore is probably my favorite song on the album, but closely followed by others.:)

Oh, you would be disappointed. I haven't enjoyed anything of theirs since OHM. I did enjoy their set at Hangout fest back in 2012 though.

TalkingHead

Steven Tyler used to look like he was giving the hand gesture known as "the shocker." Now it looks like just his open palm.

Pretty needless change imo since I doubt anyone noticed.

Utterly bizarre that management would bother changing this now. I know CMs (and probably some guests) were aware of this 10+ years ago, and it's been that way for 18 years?

Why bother to change this now? Would love to know the story behind it.

Epcotfan21

Trying to decide if this change is better or worse than when they took out Chris who would go in the room and grab the black Les Paul. What a job that guy had.

PorterRedkey

There is no such thing as a "rock and roll band" anymore. 1. Any rnr band discussed is ALSO "past it's prime" (KISS, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.), so it wouldn't make sense to re theme to one of them. 2. Today's music is pop-dance-whatever. Any retheming towards a popular group of today would necessitate a retheming again in ten years because they all STINK!
Leave the RNRC alone! There are bigger fish to fry! The park needs more rides. No need to spend time and money retheming what is already one of your property's more popular attractions. If the powers that be are good business people, they can surely see that they can receive soooo many better returns on investment elsewhere.
What about Foo Fighters? They still can rock!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom