RnRc Contract End?

Imagineer Mitch

Original Poster
i heard today that RnRc's contract with Aerosmith is about over with, what do you think Disney will do? Hopefully they will just renew it for more years

dxwwf3

Surely they can't possibly be thinking about replacing Aerosmith with a flash in the pan pop act. Aerosmith is really the perfect fit for the attraction, but if they do feel like they need to make a change I think that going generic is the best way to go. Either create a fake band (played for laughs along the lines of Spinal Tap) or make a generic preshow and constantly update the audio with current tracks. But going all the way Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers would be an extremely dumb idea. The target audience wouldn't be tall enough to ride :lol:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Surely they can't possibly be thinking about replacing Aerosmith with a flash in the pan pop act. Aerosmith is really the perfect fit for the attraction, but if they do feel like they need to make a change I think that going generic is the best way to go. Either create a fake band (played for laughs along the lines of Spinal Tap) or make a generic preshow and constantly update the audio with current tracks. But going all the way Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers would be an extremely dumb idea. The target audience wouldn't be tall enough to ride :lol:

Exactly, but knowing the recent "synergy" crap, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens, and they could change their pop idol of the minute whenever they want to...:rolleyes:

Imagineer Mitch

Original Poster
Exactly, but knowing the recent "synergy" crap, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens, and they could change their pop idol of the minute whenever they want to...:rolleyes:

omg its all setting up perfectly haha, its gonna be hannah montana themed for the new american idol thing at disney!! lol

Disneyson 1

That, as horribly overproduced as the bands are, is actually a great idea if they use some band like the Jonas Brothers. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like these bands as much as the next or last poster, but Disney would celebrate their well-deserved tween demographic money this way and fans of the band would celebrate also create the "new" ride. I believe that the Jonas Brothers are more celebrated with teens and pre- teens than Hannah is celebrated as they seem more like a real band then Hannah who has her own show and stuff. Going with the teens would be smart because more tweens would fit the height requirement than Hannah's "fan-ahs" So I declare a trade-off: Disney puts one of the tweeny-bopper bands in RnRC and with all their extra money, they build us a TLM attraction BETTER THAN DCA'S and 4 other rides that will be released in a real live press "celebration" (didn't you hear? Celebrate is the new buzzword!) possibly including a Imagination refurb, Fantasyland Ride Extravaganza, New DAK land, a Monster's Inc ride, and/or a completely new ride idea by imagineering. Deal?

Imagineer Mitch

Original Poster
That, as horribly overproduced as the bands are, is actually a great idea if they use some band like the Jonas Brothers. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like these bands as much as the next or last poster, but Disney would celebrate their well-deserved tween demographic money this way and fans of the band would celebrate also create the "new" ride. I believe that the Jonas Brothers are more celebrated with teens and pre- teens than Hannah is celebrated as they seem more like a real band then Hannah who has her own show and stuff. Going with the teens would be smart because more tweens would fit the height requirement than Hannah's "fan-ahs" So I declare a trade-off: Disney puts one of the tweeny-bopper bands in RnRC and with all their extra money, they build us a TLM attraction BETTER THAN DCA'S and 4 other rides that will be released in a real live press "celebration" (didn't you hear? Celebrate is the new buzzword!) possibly including a Imagination refurb, Fantasyland Ride Extravaganza, New DAK land, a Monster's Inc ride, and/or a completely new ride idea by imagineering. Deal?

now your just talking crazy! i just hope disney does the smart thing and renew with Aerosmith, they are way way better than the joe bros or hannah montana

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom