RnR, ToT "Guest Enhancement"??

ISTCrew20

It does say to "get ready to experience these attractions like never before!" Cast will also be riding these attractions repeatedly for the 4 hour block.

I think the same type of testing will be done on all 4 rides - and the similarities between them all: all have on ride photos, and all have segments that take place in extreme darkness.

We shall see tomorrow night...

Rob562

How many drop profiles are there? Last time I went on I think I dropped like 5 or 6 times. Crazy.

There are 4 different drop profiles that the Tower computer randomly chooses from. Two of them start with a drop, the other two start with a rise up to the top.

-Rob

asianway

Upcoming limited time magic for guests? I'm for anything that has the potential to ruin a once in a lifetimers vacation

jlg263

I'll be participating in the RnR and ToT one tomorrow night. All I really know is it occurs in a 4 hour time-window (apparently we have to be present for the entire time), it is testing a new "guest experience", and it will involve riding the rides over and over again and with the lights on. Should be interesting

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom