Riverside to Poly for Dinner at O'Hana?

stratman50th

I'll never forget getting stuck on a monorail beam, barely making it to the TTC, then being told the monorail was broke down and having to run to the cove for the show.

Upvote 0

mrerk

Premium Member
Just fyi... DH and I took a taxi from Poly to Riverside after dinner at 'Ohana and it was $11 on the dot. We usually take bus to MK and then monorail to the Poly.

Do you remember which way the taxi took you? I've always wondered if they take the "scenic" route to boost the fare. They should have taken you past Ft. Wilderness, right on to Bonnet Creek and then a left into the resort.

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

Original Poster
Just fyi... DH and I took a taxi from Poly to Riverside after dinner at 'Ohana and it was $11 on the dot. We usually take bus to MK and then monorail to the Poly.

Thanks, I am sold on the monorail. For the kids (and me) it's another attraction and experience that is a part of Disney and it will most likely be my sons first ride on it. That will probably be more exiteing and memorable than the dinner itself!

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

We also took a taxi to Poly from POFQ side - it was appx $15. We were afraid of waiting for the bus & missing our ADR. We were running a bit late though. If we had been early enough, I would've done the first way - taking the monorail.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom