Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Dapale

Not entirely sure how reputable this is... but I reallllly hope this isn't true about DL's version. Hopefully we'll know by tomorrow.

Thus, I'm just going to plug this here from DL's website:

thequeuelinelectures

Seems to be an all hands on deck deal at DHS and not so much at DL. We should know for sure sooner than later.
Not disagreeing because this seems to be the case but it just doesn’t make sense to me. With the rest of GE open at DL and running smoothly it literally should be all hands on ROTR. Something bad must have happened if it’s somehow fallen behind the Florida version

doctornick

Not disagreeing because this seems to be the case but it just doesn’t make sense to me. With the rest of GE open at DL and running smoothly it literally should be all hands on ROTR. Something bad must have happened if it’s somehow fallen behind the Florida version

And you would think it would be easier to find more workers, if needed, in the LA area than in Orlando - especially since Orlando has a big theme park market driving demand for such skilled workers.

This really doesn't make much sense to me. I know the state ride regulations are more stringent in California and that inspection/approval process could take longer but that wouldn't be more than a few weeks not months upon months, right? I mean, the rides are goingto be identical, right?

Surferboy567

And you would think it would be easier to find more workers, if needed, in the LA area than in Orlando - especially since Orlando has a big theme park market driving demand for such skilled workers.

This really doesn't make much sense to me. I know the state ride regulations are more stringent in California and that inspection/approval process could take longer but that wouldn't be more than a few weeks not months upon months, right? I mean, the rides are goingto be identical, right?

They should be exact clones

Sped2424

If true this is crazy that DL even let something like that occur. I suppose we shall find out tomorrow whether that poster is full of it or not.

Rteetz

DL is obviously now open and was further along when issues were discovered. One could make the point/case that once the issue was discovered it would be easier to fix in the WDW version because they were “behind” there and account for the fix in construction freeing up some of the delay that Disneyland is experiencing where they have to backtrack more.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Since smugglers run has a thread I though rise of the Resistance deserves one of its own.
Well you hope it’s better than “smugglers Atari”...

But I expect kinda suped up great movie ride that feels like the 1999 issue Spider-Man ride at IOA...if I had to guess
I’d agree with Jim at the moment.

Orlandos will still open after Anaheim’s. As it stands.
I think you just went water skiing with fonzie, boss 😉

GlacierGlacier

If I had to guess, the resources sacrificed from M&M accelerated the production schedule on Rise. Afterwards, the teams transition back to M&M and get that open in the spring. DLR does not have a M&M currently at the same stage of construction, and as such, is lacking the resources Orlando has.

But this is all a guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom