RIP Diane Disney Miller

Goofyernmost

Blessings on her for doing so much to keep her Father's legacy alive.
So...who (or possibly whom) do you think will be doing that now with the same commitment as Diane. No one I think unless her son Walter Elias, he might have motivation. Worries me a little. Now the scandal books will come out and there will be no one there with the first hand knowledge to know better. :(

lazyboy97o

So...who (or possibly whom) do you think will be doing that now with the same commitment as Diane. No one I think unless her son Walter Elias, he might have motivation. Worries me a little. Now the scandal books will come out and there will be no one there with the first hand knowledge to know better. :(
Which is exactly why she built the Walt Disney Family Museum.

aladdin2007

very sad news indeed

1235038_10100305068876672_494739484_n.jpg
=""]

Walt 1901

Very sad to hear of her passing. I had always hoped she would become more of an influence in the company her father and uncle had started. It is always sad to hear of some one who knew how Walt wanted thing to run pass. Rest in peace Diane and thank you.

skimbob

We all are part of Walt's legacy. He created everything for us to enjoy and by doing so we keep his legacy alive. Diane will never be forgotten. The Disney Family museum was a work of love and It will live on as well as One Man's dream in WDW. Never stop dreaming and the bigger your dreams are the greater the possibilities.

Rest In peace Diane.

NADisney

With Sympathy / Love to Mrs. Diane Disney Miller, and Family. :(:cry:.

I was at Disneyland - July 17th, 2005 . For the 50th Celebration. I was standing in the hub with hundreds of fans , and tourits for the ceremony at Sleeping Beauty's Castle that sunday morning. I was in ahh seeing Art Linkletter recalling opening day, and talking Walt into letting him run the camera sells in the park. Seeing how short Arnold Schwarzenegger is next too Mickey Mouse. And watching Diana Disney taking the stage with a very loud roar, and applause from the crowd.Then a hush , as she was asked by Bob Iger , and Michael Eizner looking on too read the speech her father spoke on opening day . As she looked out toward the crowd with a smile, took a deep breath,and spoke those famouse words ....... " To those who come to this Happy Place. Welcome ! " she paused ,the next voice was a recording of her father, Walt Disney. Finishing the speech that Welcomed us Home , not just to Disneyland ,but to the Disney Family.

I am so honored to have seen a member of the Disney Family in person, as well as other celebrities throu the years that have touch me from film, tv, and charity work .

Sam Magic

Very sad, may God bless her soul and the Disney family through this hard time. May the enthusiasm and care she had for her fathers legacy and the Disney corporation not only live on in the Disney family, but may it live on in our hearts and the millennium generations so that when they take the baton passed to our fathers and grand-fathers generations they run with it with the same care and enthusiasm Diane had.

Magenta Panther

SadMinnie.jpg

I think my heart just broke a little.

Gallant lady, I know Walt and your mother were so proud of you. And I, a humble admirer, have always appreciated your noble defense of your father and his legacy - you roared like a lion and kept the hyenas at bay. Thank you for respecting and protecting his work and his character. The rest of us will carry on for you - that's a promise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom