Riding High!!!

Magic Maker

Original Poster
I just got offered a promotion today! :king:

As most of you know I am an Adcanced Sales Associate for Disney Vacation Club. I am one of those lovely cast members in a polo shirt working all over WDW property. Our role is to educate Guests a little about DVC and schedule an Open House for them. We have certain goals we have to meet.
There are currently three teams. Each team is assigned to cover certain locations based on their traffic flow and the amount of Open House tours that are booked out of them. In order to be promoted from one team to the next you have to meet certain performance standards.
I started on the Varsity team (just like everyone else). It is the slowest locations and the initial proving grounds. You have to be on the Varisty team three months before you are eligible for the next team, the Pro team. So after three months I was eligible and my performance was strong enough to promote to the Pro team the moment I became eligible. I have been on the Pro team for one month and within that month I performed well enough to now be promoted to the All Star Team.
The best of the best, the cream of the crop. I cannot get over it! I had always dreamed of making it there, thinking it would take me about a year to do so. But I worked hard and got to the top within four months!

Sorry to bore you or to brag I just had to express my excitement! :sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
again, Congrats. :sohappy: :sohappy: :king:

Like I said before... you really seem 'into' your job. So kudos! You earned it :wave:

Magic Maker

Original Poster
Thank you. I believe in doing what you love, which also means that my job is not just a job. I also am a very passionate person and that can sometimes be a bad thing.

ogryn

So this thread isn't about underwear then?
eyebrow.gif

Congrats :wave:

Number_6

Congrats Dani!

It's wonderful that you were able to get promoted so quickly. :sohappy:

So, what areas would be examples of each team's territory?

Nemo14

Great job and congratulations!
I think I may have seen you at the Boardwalk villas last year - whoever was our guide (never thought to get the name) was just terrific (even though we had no $$$) :lol:

Magic Maker

Original Poster
I have only been with DVC since October so no, it wasn't me :)

This team is much smaller so I will have less locations to work: Downtown Disney Marketplace and Westside, Studios Sunset Blvd, Wilderness Lodge, and Old Key West opening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom