Ridiculous or just plain weird in-queue stories, I wanna hear 'em.

scarr13311

Yep, you do see some strange and funny things at Disney. :) Not a queue line story but our experience was a bit gross.

While eating at Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion at Epcot there was this couple with their kids sitting at one of the tables (booth/chair combination table) near us, and all sudden the little girl started to throw up. She threw up on the seat and carpeting. The mother just sat there looking around the restaurant just sitting there unconcerned, then grabbed a paper plate off the serving tray and held the plate in front of the daughter as she continued to throw up.

After she was finished they gathered their things got from the table (leaving the trays, and dirty plates/cups) and walked away leaving the throw up all over part of the table/seat. Didn’t bother to call a cast member so maybe they could help to clean it up.

My sister walked over to one of the cast members to let them know about the mess they left behind. I really feel sorry for the cast members who have to clean up after guests that leave any kind of mess.

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Yep, you do see some strange and funny things at Disney. Our experience was a bit gross.

While eating at Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion at Epcot there was this couple with their kids sitting at one of the tables (booth/chair combination table) near us, and all sudden the little girl started to throw up. She threw up on the seat and carpeting. The mother just sat there looking around the restaurant just sitting there unconcerned, then grabbed a paper plate off the serving tray and held the plate in front of the daughter as she continued to throw up.

After she was finished they gathered their things got from the table (leaving the trays, and dirty plates/cups) and walked away leaving the throw up all over part of the table/seat. Didn’t bother to call a cast member so maybe they could help to clean it up.

My sister walked over to one of the cast members to let them know about the mess they left behind. I really feel sorry for the cast members who have to clean up after guests that leave any kind of mess.
:depressed::hungover:

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
In the queue for Splash Mountain - right in the tunnel leading down to the "dock", a couple were having a very heated argument. Thankfully, when we got to the loading area, she stepped across and headed out.
Soooooooo..... I am guessing it was NOT this lady, LOL.
splash1-1.jpg

wdwfan757

Waiting for the boat to GF/Poly from MK...

A teenage guy (16-19ish?) told his girlfriend "Guys can't remember birthdays and anniversaries because its part of the 2nd X chromosome we're missing because we have a Y! So it's biologically more difficult for us because we genetically don't have necessary genes to remember those things!"

He sounded so serious. And she absolutely bought into it (or looked like she did). The couple beside me and I just stared at each other completely dumbfounded. I think about that story every single time I am near that boat dock.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Waiting for the boat to GF/Poly from MK...

A teenage guy (16-19ish?) told his girlfriend "Guys can't remember birthdays and anniversaries because its part of the 2nd X chromosome we're missing because we have a Y! So it's biologically more difficult for us because we genetically don't have necessary genes to remember those things!"

He sounded so serious. And she absolutely bought into it (or looked like she did). The couple beside me and I just stared at each other completely dumbfounded. I think about that story every single time I am near that boat dock.
Genetically doesn't have the genes to remember anniversaries and birthdays, but certainly has the one to come up with excuses. :rolleyes:

Alice a

Not a queue story, but at Food and Wine one evening, there was a fellow standing on the steps up to the Canada shop/pavilion talking on his phone very loudly for at least 20 minutes.

We've all seen someone like this, but this guy was so over the top, I'm still unsure if it was some kind of prank.

When he finally rang off, a group of people eating near him started clapping, and eventually the whole area was cheering loudly. It was great, very entertaining!

Jack Wolfe

Are you serious Jack?
Sadly, yes. It was the day they issued a hurricane watch for Orlando in October of 2016, for Matthew. I was in the queue for Haunted Mansion when fellow behind me started "educating" his girlfriend about all the storm-proofing built into WDW. The turrets of Cinderella's castle retract into silos like missiles, Spaceship Earth can be deflated and lowered into an underground bunker, the Tree of Life is built to sway under high winds like a real tree, and Tower of Terror can be turned like a weather vane to reduce wind stress. I turned and asked him where he got that information, and, while we were at it, if he would be interested in buying a bridge.

Buzzy_Sir

I was on line for the Teacups and some kid (Like around 3 or 4) was licking the chain in the queue. His parents didn't do anything about it. o_O Another time on POTC, there was a guy dressed as a pirate. He was walking through the line and talking (It sounded more like yelling to me) to kids. I don't know if those kids were even related to him or just random kids. The CM's didn't do anything about it. They just let him walk right on the ride. I heard him yelling in the boat behind me.

danyoung56

Little kid whipped it out and peed while waiting in line for 7D @MK

This happened in Disneyland, in the queue for Roger Rabbit. We kind of ground to a total stop, and waited for about 20 minutes for things to start up again. As I approached a CM, I asked what the hold-up was. She told me that a little boy had dropped trow and dropped a load right there in the line. Disney hasmat had to come and clean it up. The CM then said that this wasn't the first time that has happened, and it's not always a little kid!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom