Rides you refuse to go on?

Alexandra

No matter how many times I try I just can't go on ToT. I had a real elevator accident where the elevator I was riding in fell. Although I was okay except for getting banged up a little I'll never get over it. :eek: Last year I got on line for ToTwith my husband and actually made it all the way to the elevator. I was determined to conquer my fear. Just as I was about to be seated my heart started to pound so hard I literally ran to the nearest cast member and begged him to let me out. He did, bless his heart!

Rotel1026

For those worried about riding Kali and then having to walk around soaking wet the rest of the day, ride it last. :) That's what I do, that way if you do get soaked, you can change into dry clothes pretty soon after.

Someone mentioned Ripsaw Falls, if you haven't already done it before, it's got a great sense of humor. You just gotta ride and see all those signs posted along the way. Whenever I hear "Safety First" at work, I always remember the sign on Ripsaw saying "Accidents a close second."

shmmrname

Part of the magic or enchantment of WDW to me is that for the first time I can and do go on every ride and attraction. To have so many options at your fingertips is just amazing.

I have been on large rollercoasters, and I do enjoy some of them. That said, I hate so limiting of a place that only this type of ride is heavily featured.

I understand some don't have the stomachs for some rides, but to me WDW is just perfect.

octoberbarry

I don't do rides that spin.

That said, I'm looking forward to trying the Primeval Whirl, so I guess I'm not a purist with that statement...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom