Rides you refuse to go on?

I dont really refuse to go on anything. Im not a big fan of shows though, except for festival or the lion king. I think shows are a waste of time and i would rather be on rides.

I have never gone on ToT and thas only because no one will stand in line with me and being by yourself sometimes is just not fun. So hopefully i can find someone that will go on it and that way i can enjoy the fun.

spoodles

There's only one -- the Tea Cups. Everybody laughs cause I go on all the daredevil rides in the world, but I won't go on this kiddie ride. It's the only ride that ever made me sick. :hurl:

Figment fan

I used to be scaredb on all th thrill rides I went on at WDW, but now I've conquered NEARLY all of them, only one remains that definately can't go on... Rock N' Roller Coaster! But there is is one ride at ANY theme park in the world I would not go on, Dudley Do Right's Rip Saw Falls!

wannabeBelle

I have a few and for differrent reasons than most here are saying:
MK:
Stitch's Great Escape ( didnt think it was worth a second shot) I will do Splash Mountain if everyone else wants to but I am not wild about water rides and getting drenched
EPCOT: Honey I Shrunk the Audience ( too in my face), Not wild about Figment with the skunk but will do it if everyone else in my party wants to
Animal Kingdom: Its Tough to be a Bug ( bugphobia is a BIG issue here) Dinosaur ( dont like things popping out at me in the dark) I will do Kali if everyone else wants to but I am not wild about water rides and getting drenched.
MGM: Not wild about the Alien Section of Great Movie Ride. I just hide under a friend when we go through that part!
Belle

dizneeboy

Body Wars (not that we have to worry about that with the pavilion closed ; )

I don't ever get motion sickness except on that ride. Its almost like the movie was out of synch with the actual motion or something??

Fun2BFree

Eek!

Summit Plummet is the only Disney ride I will never do again! It scared me out of my wits and stressed me waiting to throw myself off that thing and I don't go on holiday to Disney to be stressed. Outside Disney, I won't ride anything in Seuss Landing, as Seuss's characters freak me out, and Dr. Doom's Fearfall because a Universal employee on doing belt-check threw mine out (accidentally, I presume) and nearly walked out on my screams of fear!

DisneyFreak529

When I went to WDW for the frist time in June 2002 I really enjoyed the "Enchanted Tiki Room, Under New Management"

When I went to Disneyland in June 2004, I noticed that they still have the original "Tiki Room". I really enjoyed that also.

I'm a fan of both!

Tink7702

DisneyChik17 said:
Mine would have to be Dinosaur. I HATE that ride! But I am being forced on in December to have a ride video. I also refused to do Alien Encounter, on to many shoulder hits for me. I also will not go on Stich, and I've only heard about. I don't wat to smell a simulated chilli dog burp and WDW. Oh and Space Mt. but I think I am going to do it and sit in front so I don't think my dad's head will be in my lap. LOL! :lol:

I agree with you! I hate going on Dinosaur! I have to be dragged kicking and screaming, and even then they have to buy me lunch afterwards:slurp:

DisneyFreak529

I also refused to do Alien Encounter

When AE was open my husband refussed to go on. He hated the idea of being strapped down while some strang alien runs around the room. I think he was just scaried and didn't want to admit it.

Now he tells me he can't wait to till December so he can go on "Stitch".

Mouse3268

MK-Tea Cups (Got Sick After doing it)
Epcot-Nothing
MGM-Playhouse Disney (would if I was ten years younger)
AK- any of the walking animal rides (I can go to zoo any day)

col

cant remember if ive said this before but the rides that i refuse to go on are:
space mountain, stitchs great escape, tower of terror, mission:space. not as many as i thought.ha.ha.

I.M.Fearless

I won't refuse to do anything at the four theme parks. Used to be different though: (this was from a "most embarrassing moments" thread)

I.M.Fearless said:
For a couple of years Brandon had been trying very hard to get me back on the Tower of Terror. I had already been on it twice and hated it both times, and that was back when it only dropped once. So he actually managed to get me in line, and I seem to be okay with it. Then, somehow, the preshow sorta freaked me out. I started getting more and more scared. Just as the bellhop asked him how many people, I lost it. I started begging him to let me go, and saying I don't want to do this anymore, and... and this is the best part....
I START CHICKEN DANCING.
In the middle of the line, I went, "No, I'm a chicken, buck buck buck-AWK", and EVERYONE in the boiler room, including all the bellhops, started laughing hysterically. I managed to hitch a ride on the express elevator with a couple of laughing-so-hard-they-are-crying bellhops. I still don't know who came out worse, me or Brandon.

Well, nowadays I've grown out of everything like that. Tower of Terror was actually the most recent; this incident happened last fall and I eventually went on during that same trip. So I won't refuse anything from the four parks, but certain things (like Playhouse Disney or Little Mermaid) I probably will only go on if other people with me go on as well. The waterparks are different. I will NOT ride Humonga Cowabunga, Summit Plummit, or Slush Gusher. I have heard the word "wedgie" too many times in those areas.:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom