Rides you refuse to go on?

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
Are there any rides in WDW that you absolutely REFUSE to go on? Mine used to be Rock n' Roller Coaster until a few years ago. My family forced me on it, and now it's one of my faves! That ride cured my fear of upside-down roller coasters.

My other one was Space Mountain until recently. I had gone on it once when I was very young, and I hated it since I felt like I was going to fall out. But, once again, I was forced onto it by my family and now I love it.

So I guess there is no attraction in WDW that I will not go on...except maybe the Hall of Presidents...

lebeau

I don't know about refuse, but I don't exactly volunteer to ride IASW or sit through Hall of Presidents.

surfsupdon

Likewise, I refuse to wait in line for Test Track.

I've been known to refuse Country Bear Jamboree with my sister in its normal form, but request to see it for Christmas Specials!!

GenerationX

I refuse to go on the Teacups. When my wife and kids are on it, I can barely watch them for a couple of seconds without getting dizzy. I was pretty woozy after getting off of Mission:Space, so I won't be going on that one anymore, either. No other type of attraction makes me physically ill, so I will try just about anything to see if I like it. With regards to attractions I don't particularly care for: While I won't flat out refuse to go on them, I may attempt to dissuade my party from dragging me on them.

LUV4Goofy

GenerationX said:
I refuse to go on the Teacups. When my wife and kids are on it, I can barely watch them for a couple of seconds without getting dizzy. I was pretty woozy after getting off of Mission:Space, so I won't be going on that one anymore, either. No other type of attraction makes me physically ill, so I will try just about anything to see if I like it. With regards to attractions I don't particularly care for: While I won't flat out refuse to go on them, I may attempt to dissuade my party from dragging me on them.

I totally agree with you on the Teacups and Mission: Space. Any ride that has to put airsickness bags on it is a total RED FLAG for me!!!!!!!!! There is nothing worse than feeling woozy for the rest of the day! It ruins your time and everyone else that is with you.:hurl:

righttrack

I'll try anything once and haven't really found anything I would refuse to go on at WDW. I'm a good sport and go on anything else my wife/kids want to go on, regardless.

KaliSplash

Having ridden Dumbo and the StarJets (Astro Orbiter) when my boys were young, I guess I can't say I won't ride them. But I sure am glad I don't have to again, at least until I have grandchildren.

I have not ridden Aladdin's Carpets and Triceratops Spins, (the Dumbo clones), but I don't think there's anything else there I haven't done.

and the Rockin Roller Coaster also cured me of my fear of going upside down, too!

General Grizz

Enchanted Tiki Room, Under New Management.

Maybe you could convince me to enter with an iPOD playing the original/Disneyland show, but otherwise, I'd rather not have my Adventureland ears pierced by Gilbert Gottfried and rap music for nine minutes. :hurl:

DisneyChik17

Mine would have to be Dinosaur. I HATE that ride! But I am being forced on in December to have a ride video. I also refused to do Alien Encounter, on to many shoulder hits for me. I also will not go on Stich, and I've only heard about. I don't wat to smell a simulated chilli dog burp and WDW. Oh and Space Mt. but I think I am going to do it and sit in front so I don't think my dad's head will be in my lap. LOL! :lol:

PeeplMoovr

These are all "I won't do those again" attractions for me:

Tiki Room under new management
Stitch's Great Escape
Mission:Space - I can't ever go on this again due to illness-inducing motion. And yes, I kept my eyes front and center, took bonine, but I get motion sickness anyway. And it ain't no Horizons :lol:
Star Tours - perhaps if you paid me or it was re-done, but that motion sickness problem thing kills me on this ride.

And I won't go in Hall of Presidents again until after 2008. ;)

TTATraveler

Rides I refuse to go on, period:

Teacups
Mission Space

Rides I have been on, but won't go on again:

Body Wars (Like it is open much anyway)
Star Tours

I also refuse to wait more than 20 minutes for a Fantasyland Ride. They are so short, and not worth waiting in a long line for.

tigsmom

I won't (more like can't) go on anything that spins. I'm not really into thrill rides, but I have been known to go on them.

The one ride I will NEVER get on is Tower of Terror... I have a phobia about being in a falling elevator. :eek:

RedBaron

The only rides I wont go on is Dumbo and the like. It is not that I refuse, but see no reason to waste my time on that. Im sure I will have to bite the bullet when we take our daughter as Im sure she will want to ride. I also am not a real thrill seeker so ToT and Splash are almost out of the question unless someone forces me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom