Rides / Attractions / Park Locations that should be reworked or removed?

abbeysmom

Epcot

Universe of Energy- This ride is a BORE HOLE!!! It needs to just go away!

Oh, I am sooo glad someone else thinks this is horrible. I would rather watch paint dry............... :brick: It would be more exciting........

chris chris

I think what they need to do is add DISNEY to disneyworld. seriously. where do the dinosaurs come from? where does ellen degeneres come from? where do the movies come from in the great movie ride? half of them aren't even disney movies! they should ALL be related to disney movies, that'd make it great. add a little portion of enchanted or something like that. i can see it! all of these things are not disney related, they're just there to take up space. indiana jones isn't even disney! someone needs to fix this. badly. hopefully when i go back there in 3 1/2 years, it'll be changed a little more.

the dinosaurs movie! http://disney.go.com/vault/archives/movies/dinosaur/dinosaur.html

courty

Im going to have to disagree with several things people have mentioned simply because they are designed for younger children...obviously we are going to think they are a tad lame lol like poohs playful spot and the whole stupid dino themed situation going on at AK...kids soak that stuff up. As far as the speedway goes...yes it totally sucks...but i remember just LOVING it when i was 10...not to mention the lineup is always ridiculous so i doubt youll see them do much with it. I agree stitch is pretty bad, but once again...its geared for younger children who like the movie...same with all the nemo attractions...its a super popular movie with kids...

It cant be all about us :p haha I do think they need a new thrill ride at MK or DHS

Regardless of what sucks and what doesnt...we alllllll keep going back :p

captainkidd

Epcot

Universe of Energy- This ride is a BORE HOLE!!! It needs to just go away!

Oh, I am sooo glad someone else thinks this is horrible. I would rather watch paint dry............... :brick: It would be more exciting........

I agree - In any incarnation, UoE has always been naptime for me.:snore:

dopeylover

I hated Stich's Escape!! Total waste. I have ALWAYS loved Figment, though, and I think he gets the shaft! I heard they are re-furbing that though, right??? Maybe he'll get a little more respect! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom