Rides after dark

Slippin' Falls

Original Poster
Hey guys, I wanted to know what five WDW attractions you would visit if you had a chance to ride them with no wait after the park has closed. I would choose:
1. Splash Mountain
2. BTMR
3. Haunted Mansion
4. POTC
5. Space Mountain

mousermerf

Account Suspended
1. Test Track - fun with flashing lights! I much prefer it at night.

2. Jungle Cruise - just a ton of fun and sorta eerie, really makes you feel like you're out in the jungle.

3. Monorail front cab to Epcot - Sparkley and pretty!

4. TTA - Again, fun with flashing lights!

5. Astro Orbitor - It felt so fast and the neon lights were all a blur, but I loved it!

NTI2002

well, I'd ride all of them lol

but if I had to pick only one it would definately be Big Thunder Mt. that ride is always best at night time. (especially when the fireworks are going off in the distance)

SewIn2Disney

Considering the big drop on Splash Mountain lines up perfectly with the castle, I'd love to be riding that during Wishes.

2. Monorail
3. Jungle Cruise
4. Test Track
5. Kilimanjaro Safari's (I'd love to see the animal's night behavior)

tigsmom

Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
PotC
Jungle Cruise
TTA

I've done the HM at midnight, one am and 2 am... very spooky! :eek:

diddy_mouse

in no particular order...

BTMR (by far my ultimate favorite...especially in the back car)
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mtn. (second favorite)
TTA
monorail to Epcot

MichelleBelle

Nothing that hasn't been said yet, but oh well.

1. Tower of Terror
2. Splash Mountain (the views must be awesome!)
3. Jungle Cruise
4. Test Track
5. MK Railroad or monorail to Epcot (to take in all the nighttime scenery)

mitchk

1. Splash Mountain

2. Jungle Cruise

3. Kali Rapids

4. Big Thunder Mountain

5. Snow Whites Scary Adventure( I'm not sure why )

Epcot82Guy

1. Jungle Cruise. I love this ride at night!

2. Pirates. Something about it being dark and going through the queue really sets it up for me.

3. Test Track. I agree that this one is a lot of fun at night.

4. SSE. Like Pirates, walking under the lit Geosphere just sets it up in a better way for me.

5. Big Thunder. MUCH better at Night.

I also love Living with the Land at night, most because the Tropics house just looks cool at night (and I worked there).

PBarton

Epcot82Guy said:
1. Jungle Cruise. I love this ride at night!

2. Pirates. Something about it being dark and going through the queue really sets it up for me.

3. Test Track. I agree that this one is a lot of fun at night.

4. SSE. Like Pirates, walking under the lit Geosphere just sets it up in a better way for me.

5. Big Thunder. MUCH better at Night.

I also love Living with the Land at night, most because the Tropics house just looks cool at night (and I worked there).
Awesome choices there!

I've been to WDW 6 times now and it was only on the last trip that we discovered Big Thunder Mountain in the dark!! - It is like a completely different ride. There is also a great atmosphere when in the queue, with darkness all around and the lamplight illumination.

I must admit, we have never "done" Jungle Cruise in the dark, that is on our must do list for our next trip - thanks very much for the idea!

Same goes for Living with the land, will give that one a whirl in the evening too!

The last time we visited, we were walking through the Endor area surrounding StarTours (which we don't normally do - we are at the TOT/Fantasmic side of the park) we noticed fires inside the Ewoks huts and Ewok chatter!! Well worth experiencing!!

SirNim

Yeah, Frontierland is a good place to be just before (or after, I suppose, if you get to stay in the park after it closes) the fireworks. No waits for the Mountains! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom