Ride Info and phrases

Yellow Shoes

Someone help me with the correct quote.

From the Test Track pre-show, when they are setting up the tests to run. The man says something like, "Do 3, 5 and... oh...7" The woman says, "SEVEN!?!?!?"

Not For Sale

Yellow Shoes said:
Someone help me with the correct quote.

From the Test Track pre-show, when they are setting up the tests to run. The man says something like, "Do 3, 5 and... oh...7" The woman says, "SEVEN!?!?!?"

I'm not exactly sure of it but I'm pretty sure it's
Man: Send them through [assortment of numbers] and...surprise me
Woman: *press button* *car crashes on monitor*
Man: *looks petrified*

Hawk4255

"If you are made uncomfortable by enclosed dark spaces, simulators, or spinning, you may exit the flight training area now...ask a uniformed crew member for directions."

dandaman

The correct quote is:
"Let's do some environmental tests. Put up 3, 5, and 7." "Seven?" "Yeah, seven..."
"Next we're going to send you through some surprise tests and the testing will wrap up." "Surprise tests?" "Yeah... pick one..."

Joevn

"Where do you think you are? Disney World??"
- General Knowledge, Cranium Command

"See what a little wishing can do?"
- Jiminy Cricket, Wishes

And a personal fave:
"Besides, they're tourists. What do they know?"
- Rizzo, Muppet Vision 3D

Joe

Cynderella

I dont know if this counts or not because it came from a cm on the back of the parking lot tram cars, he said that "any children left on the tram car would become property of IASW." haha that always cracks me up :lol:

Hawk4255

"Looks like Brer Fox and Brer Rabbit are causin' some sort of commotion upstream. Please remain seated....."

"Oh, and flash photography? I wouldn't. It alters the homing signal, and that's not good."

"As you can see, flight training isn't like anything you have experienced before. It is intense, and if you'd like to opt out of your mission, you can sign up for Mission Control training in the Advanced Training Lab, just ask any member of the ISTC Crew for directions. As for the rest of you, report to your pre-flight briefing. It's go time."

DDuckFan130

Did anyone mention "To the forum!" by Steven Tyler? I love that one!

I also like "Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas." That's a classic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom