Ride Info and phrases

ecupiratefan72

Original Poster
Okay, so the name of the thread is a little confusing, I had hard time putting in what I am looking for. My family and I are coming down the first week in November, so we have started a countdown. There are 14 of us coming and each day I wanted to send out an email with a phrase or something for each ride, something you hear when getting ready to board or while in the queue. Such as yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me type of phrase, something to trigger our memories of such fun rides down at Disney World. Obviously, I have the pirates ride down, but any others you could toss in would make our countdown even more fun! Thanks!!

Erik

How about:

Por favor la tenga se alejadas de las peurtas - Monorail

Hold on to your hats and glasses now, 'cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness! - Big Thunder Mt. Railroad

waltdisny

1."Hold on to them hats and glasses, 'cause this here's the wildest ride in the Widerness." Bigthunder

2. "Welcome Foolish Mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. I am you host. Your, Ghost Host."
3. "So clap your hands, and stomp your feet, and try to keep right with 'em. One sure thing the bear band's got is real old country rhythm." Country Bears
4. "Please keep your hands and arms inside the boat. You will be directed when to disembark." IASW
5. "Hi howdy do. Mighty glad to meet ya." Splash mountain.
6. "My siestas are getting shorter and shorter" Tiki room.
7. "Please Stand clear of the doors." The monorail.
8. "No one ever locks their doors in New York." Ellen's Energy Adventure.
9. "I was born modest. Fortunatly, it wore off." Mark Twain, American Adventure.
10. "There's a priority message from Star Command." Buzz Lightyear.
11. "Better make that a SUPER STRECH." RnRC
12. "and For a brief time, we have been it's passengers." Spaceship Earth.
13. "Is this your first flight? It's mine too." Star Tours.
14. "Your Attention please! The Walt Disney World Railroad, now departing for a scenic trip around the Magic Kingdom! With stops at Frontierland and Mickey's Toon Town, and Main Street Station! 'BOOAARD!!" -WDW RR

WDWFREAK53

"You are not dee first to pass dis way...nor shall you be da last." - Maelstrom
"Dead Men Tell No Tales" - Pirates of the Caribbean
"It rained, and it rained, and it rained: - The Living Seas
"Paging Mr. Morrow...Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived." - TTA

Cynderella

"Here we goooooo" - Peter Pan

"If this is your laughing place.....then why aren't you laughing?" - Splash

"We're Pollenators!!!" Tought to be a bug LoL that one makes me giggle! :lol:

"I am the Termitator" haha that one too :lol:

waltdisny

hakunamatata said:
I cant believe no one go this one:

"Please move to the dead center of the room" - Haunted Mansion
I thought about that, but the last time I was there, the CM didn't say it.:mad:

They also didn't say these other HM classics like, "Master Gracey will see you now!"

Or, "step lively please, others are dying to get inside."

Or, "Please remove your bodies off the blood red carpeting....":lookaroun

I figured these lines were left to the CM's to come up with, so I skipped them.

MissM

I always love the Actually, we have nine hundred and ninety-nine happy haunts here - but there's room for a thousand...Any volunteers...? (Haunted Mansion of course!)

What else...? Hrm...

Where's my hat?! (Donald from Philharmagic)

There's a great big, beautiful tomorrow, shinning at the end of every day... (Carousel of Progress)

Please keep all hands and feet inside the tram until the tram comes to a complete stop. (Parking lot tram)

*chuckles* Of course, some already mentioned greats come to mind like, Dead me tell no tales and such. And I've got Aladdin songs stuck on repeat in my head so I'm having a hard time thinking of lines that aren't from the Aladdin DVD at the moment! :lol:
-m

stitch rocks

can;t forget "when you imagine, time becomes timeless" share a dream come true parade

City of ten million dreams.. and one parking space- timekeeper

FigmentJedi

"Come on everybody! Let's Go!" JII original and current.
"Imagination is something that belongs to all of us!" Original JII
"And over there is Disney's first attempt at the Monorail system" Jungle Cruise, at the temple ruins.

dandaman

"You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination... in the Tower of Terror."- Tower of Terror (but you knew that)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom