Ride, Attraction, Resort, Restaraunt Merch...

Figment632

After going to WDW so many times over the years, I gre annoyed with lack of good merch as well.

So over the last few years I created my own since my profession is Art Director / Senior Graphic Designer at an Advertising Agency.

Hence, I know how have Tees for:

Enchanted Tiki Room Logo Tee
Campy Grizzly Tee
20K Under the Sea
HM Tee (only have one single faded print of wallpaper on it)
Walt Disney signature
Mr Toad
and Space Mountain

All of them are done in the vintage ringer tee style. I love them and am trying to decide on which one to make for this years trip.

Im not sure if you know but there is currently a Mr. Toad vintage shirt being sold.

D23

I did mine back in 2003. But I did not know they had one out now. SWEET hopefully it looks good. I may have to pick it up.

goodtimes5286

One thing I've always loved is the ride posters (when you enter MK under the train) and how you could purchase them at different places. I wish they made more of them, but I guess they only make what people buy.

But I sorta had a hunch that merchandise sales were through the basement as of late, christmas stuff was 50% off during CHRISTMAS TIME 08, merchandise is on sale overall, and giving a free $75 card on your birthday specifically for merchandise (no food :(). Any truth to this?

JAG107

How about some JUNGLE CRUISE merch? All those adventureland shops, not ONE piece of JC stuff--shirt, hat, anything that I could find.
More ToT stuff would be excellent also. I got 2 cool HM shirts this January, but not much else there worth buying. Doesn't anyone in Disney marketing pay attention? People are only buying the generic stuff because there is no alternative! :p

NadieMasK2

Basically we're all saying we want more unique items. I would like to see more resort specific merch. I love POR but they have very little.

I don't know, I just miss the days when you could find something special at unique shops. I have a few plushes from the old Disney village that are really special, like my little White Rabbit. Things that are unique to WDW (not Disney Parks).

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yeah like I said I have a Port Orleans Snowglobe Id love to get one at each resort I stay at because I have a goal to stay at each resort in "The World"

goodtimes5286

Im glad I wasnt alone here and that everyone agrees they are REALLY lacking in cool merch!
yeah bro, we got your back!
Basically we're all saying we want more unique items. I would like to see more resort specific merch. I love POR but they have very little.

I don't know, I just miss the days when you could find something special at unique shops. I have a few plushes from the old Disney village that are really special, like my little White Rabbit. Things that are unique to WDW (not Disney Parks).
2x, I still find some stuff, but not as much as usual. I collect pins (b/c i have a terrible memory and it helps me remember my trips) and my dad and I collect ornaments (b/c we decorate our window all christmassy, put up a tree, hang ornaments, etc in dec). I found a pop century ornament (that was wood and string and pretty cheep), and i would have bought it, but it didnt have the year :(
Yeah like I said I have a Port Orleans Snowglobe Id love to get one at each resort I stay at because I have a goal to stay at each resort in "The World"
thats my life goal, but mines a bit harder, b/c i wanna do that on one trip:shrug:

although i do have other more difficult...ummm....adventures (i guess you'd call em), I want to partake in the disney world that arent as easy as 21 days in disney.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
yeah bro, we got your back!

2x, I still find some stuff, but not as much as usual. I collect pins (b/c i have a terrible memory and it helps me remember my trips) and my dad and I collect ornaments (b/c we decorate our window all christmassy, put up a tree, hang ornaments, etc in dec). I found a pop century ornament (that was wood and string and pretty cheep), and i would have bought it, but it didnt have the year :(

thats my life goal, but mines a bit harder, b/c i wanna do that on one trip:shrug:

although i do have other more difficult...ummm....adventures (i guess you'd call em), I want to partake in the disney world that arent as easy as 21 days in disney.

Hahaha thats a lot of work...If you fun it, well join in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom