Ride/Attraction Most in the Need of Rehab or Replacement!

dizknee

CANADA CANADA CANADA!

This film is absolutely insulting to Canadians. Sure it was great for the time but it hasn't been changed since it was put it. The pavillion itself (queue area, shops and the rest) look fantastic. But let's get a quick fix to hide Soarin' Sure there are rumors about a Brothe Bear type water attraction, but that's all they are... Rumors. How about temporay scoffolding with forest type shrubery?

josh_e_washie

I agree with most people here on the big ones....like pretty much all of Fantasyland and key parts of Future World. Here are my 10, most severe first:

1: SSE
2: UOE
3: Peter Pan's Flight
4: Great Movie Ride
5: Backlot Tour (or just demolish it...I'm on the fence)
6: Splash Mountain (not too much, just a big time cleaning/replacement of AA's)
7: Country Bear
8: WOL (what's going on here?)
9: Living with the Land
10: Odyssey Restaurant (???)

Pongo

Haunted Mansion needs a rehab very badly. I mean, it's supposed to be dusty and all, but even the DUST has dust. It's kind of sad to see it in such bad shape. And the sound system doesn't work very well. One car I was in last summer didn't play all the dialogue. :(

Let's gut it and make a whole new Haunted Mansion!

No, I'm kidding. Just playing around.

tinkish

I haven't been to WDW in years....so, I'd like to know if most of the park is in good shape? Or can you tell that the years have taken it's toll on the place?

disneysailor

tinkish said:
I haven't been to WDW in years....so, I'd like to know if most of the park is in good shape? Or can you tell that the years have taken it's toll on the place?

Remember that a lot of the people on this thread look at attractions with more attention to detail, as they know them really well and have seen them when they were fresher.

So while people have picked up on attractions which could do with a spruce up, I think most would agree that parks are generally very well maintained with good attention to detail. IMHO, the parks still look great and efforts are made to improve things when possible.

Tenny317

The rides that really need a rehab.

1. Peter Pans Flight

2. Toon Town

3. ToT....ok hear me out...I LOVE ToT but I think it would be freakin awesome if we added more of a "dark ride" feel to it or preshow...you know what I'm talking about..I think this would be AMAZING!! and make me happy

4. CoP

5. Universe of Energy

And the rides that need a little love.

1. Haunted Mansion

2. Pirates of the Caribbean

3. Maelstrom

4. Muppets 3-D

5. SSE

Finally the rides that need to be changed

1. Backlot Tour

2. JII with figment

3. WOL

4. Honey I shrunk the audience...we need a new movie

NTI2002

The Haunted Mansion

I finally got to disney world for teh first time in like 5 years, and I get on my favorite dark ride to find out that the lighting kinda screwed up, and worst of all the music was slightly off in each room/scene and the narration was barely audible in the doom buggies. They were singing Grim Grinning Ghosts in rounds

Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize...
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize...
Grim grinning ghosts come out to...
Grim grinning ghosts come out...

Etc.

I hope it's fixed when I finally get to go back. The music problem was in Splash mountian too. (my most favorite ride ever :( )

But the ride/attractino in need of the biggest change is by far Imagination. There's like...nothing to it. It's just a series of dark rooms, and occasionaly you see figment do something (somethign usually boring and very unimaginitive) I mean, C'mon, you'd think the IMAGINEERS would have no problem making a good update for IMAGINATION!!!!

tracyandalex

a few that i would like to see get some tlc - in no particular order

cop, pirates, hm, gmr, backlot tour - good riddence, jii - more figment, country bears, fantasy land, sse, land pavillion shows, add more countries to epcot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom