Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpee_1993

Those would be the wannabe el cheapo 1 percenters who are either too stupid to realize VIP guide services are available thru Disney who offer a much greater scope of service or they don't really have the means to afford such services. I've been in the Disney parks w/a relative who is handicapped. Um, it's not a benefit, really.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Am I the only one thinking BS on the details this article? I spend more time in WDW than most people and do not see people in scooters getting such drastically different treatment. At best a GAC card acts like a golden fastpass. I do not doubt that someone would pay to do this, but I do not see it being as drastic of a benefit as the article implies.

MattC

Am I the only one thinking BS on the details this article? I spend more time in WDW than most people and do not see people in scooters getting such drastically different treatment. At best a GAC card acts like a golden fastpass. I do not doubt that someone would pay to do this, but I do not see it being as drastic of a benefit as the article implies.

I'm with you on this. I have no doubt that one or a few tried this. People do stupid things all the time. But I don't imagine it being done often or the benefit being that great. Seems like more trouble and expense than it is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom