Ri

Ash

It's horrible... I live in West Warwick (where the club was), it's practically right down the street from me.

:(

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
It's a sad day :(

First the fire in Warwick...now...the fire on Staten Island...

Dont forget the Night Club disaster that killed 21 over the weeked here in chicago...:(

FutureCEO

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ash
It's horrible... I live in West Warwick (where the club was), it's practically right down the street from me.

:(

your about 2-3 miles from my house. we have three chemical plant compaies less than 1 mile from my house. thats an accident waiting to happen.

I went to bed around 11 and a few minutes later I thought i heard sirens in my dreams, i guess i did.:cry: 75 and counting. Because were a small state, we're all affected by having someone know someone, etc.

DisJosh

Originally posted by FutureCEO
your about 2-3 miles from my house. we have three chemical plant compaies less than 1 mile from my house. thats an accident waiting to happen.

I went to bed around 11 and a few minutes later I thought i heard sirens in my dreams, i guess i did.:cry: 75 and counting. Because were a small state, we're all affected by having someone know someone, etc.

The count is at 90 something now I believe. :(

The know someone who knows someone thing has already caught up with me. This whole thing is really bothering me too. Maybe because it's so close to home. And after seeing the video footage from inside I just can't stop thinking about it. It's all thats on the local radio stations and news channels too even the non local like CNN are airing stuff over and over again. It's hard to not think about. I can't imagine dying the way so many of those people did. :(

DMC-12

Great White's Manager is an a$$... *allegedly*

They (Great White) tried to use there pyro set up here in a small club in Glendale Heights, IL (near my house) not too long ago.. The Club manager refused.. then Great White's Manager proceded to be very persistant and DEMANDING that they let them use the pyro in the club... The Club manager said Hell no!!! Finally Great White's Manager shut up and did the show with out the pyro.

DMC-12

Originally posted by darthdarrel
What kind of music does Great White play?

Kinda 80's Hair Band-esq infused with Led Zepplin (wannabe) sounding rock... Thats the best way I can describe it.

DisJosh

They're heavily influenced by Zeppelin....the lead singers got Plants signature whale down pat. They actually won a Grammy back in 1990 I think.

SnowWhite5669

My son's friend is on the missing list, he was only 18 and played in a local band that my son's band opens for once in awhile. It is tragic and as the AG said everyone in Rhode Island is seperated by one and one half degrees. The governor and all of our elected officials are doing a great job and my hats off to all of the rescue workers and especially my uncle General Centracchio who has been working non stop from 11:00 PM Thursday night. This is an event that has touched all of us. God bless all 97 souls and all those who are still battling for their lives in the hospital.:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom