Revised DVC Incentives

DVC Mike

Original Poster
The incentives for new members to purchase and for existing members to add-on has changed.

The previous developer points incentives for BLT/AKV have been replaced with a free cruise on Disney Cruise Line:
  • Add on 100 points: a 3 night cruise for 4 people (160 for new members)
  • Add on 125 points: a 4 night cruise for 4 people (200 for new members)
  • Add on 200 points: a 7 night cruise for 4 people (270 for new members)
Details are available HERE

DisneyPhD

Uh-oh, Mrs.PhD just snapped into add-on-itis mode. We've been able to resist up until now. It might have to happen with this as an option.:animwink:

ChristianJablon

Incentives!

Hey Mike, can you or anyone tell me if I added on 130 points in November, would I be able to get the cruise or no? I would have waited if i knew this was coming!!!
Christian

Craig & Lisa

No, the cruise incentive started on Feb 1.
Just so we are on the whole story, it started on Feb first, how long are they offering it? My wife has been asking this as well as I, and seeming as tax season is upon us, we may be interested in jumping onto this because the DW has been bugging me to go on the cruise.

pinkcroc

We're potential new members... How long is the cruise offer good for? I received it via email from my guide and today in the mail we got an offer for $800 off the deposit. Cruide seems like a better deal, I assume you can't get both.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom