Return to normality tracker

MR.Dis

Has anybody done this? Curious to hear your experience. I’m thinking this would be something fun and unique to do in March 🤗
My wife and I went with another couple. My friends wife decided to purchase one. She picked the Clam and they opened and took out a pearl. My friend picked a necklace to have the pearl set. Alas, in the end my friends wife decided she did not like the necklace and ended up giving to my wife. She still has it.

Patcheslee

Has anybody done this? Curious to hear your experience. I’m thinking this would be something fun and unique to do in March 🤗
We did earrings (1 white, 1 blue pearl, luckily both same size) first trip and a necklace 2nd trip. We waited about 30 minutes for our ticket to be called then maybe 5 minutes for the opening and such. One thing to keep in mind is if you want it set it could be hours before it's ready. We had to return the next day one time because we didn't do it until around 2pm. Best to go early if you can. I will say it is much cheaper and upfront about prices than the "Pick-a-Pearl" location at Uni. That cost us $200 for a pearl + set in a rose gold pendant with chain and the sales woman tried to only show price to DH.

disfan411

With all the announcement today for things coming back for 2024.
Has anyone heard of an update to when Souvenir Resort Hotel Delivery will return?

castlecake2.0

Still missing lots of merchandise locations, do we think they’ll ever return?

MK:
Newsstand
Adventureland Bazaar
Prairie Outpost
Briar Patch
Mickey GiftStation

Epcot
Greenhouse Gifts
Wandering Reindeer
Germany Toy Shop
Package Pickup

Studios
Studio 1
It’s a wonderful shop
Launch Bay shop
In Character
Studio Store
Indian Jones Outpost

DAK
main entrance shop

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
That's great news to see an actual luxury return to these resorts (luxury in that it's not necessary but still a great thing to offer guests).

I have to say, I'm shocked to see ADDITIONS on 10/1 this year. Usually we see cuts on 10/1.
I know people don't like to hear it, but there are STILL labor shortages in specific areas. Boat operators don't grow on trees.

MagicHappens1971

We are so back.
IMG_1940.jpeg

Glad to see the fans are happy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom