Return to normality tracker

drizgirl

Nope, the explanation is in your question:

Dinner = absurdly expensive

QS = Not absurdly expensive
Except that they aren't utilizing the restaurant space early in the mornings. I could see them adding back a QS breakfast at some point, but with a minimum purchase. QS costs less, but the tables turn over far faster.

It really depends on how books continue for the fixed price meal.

kong1802

Except that they aren't utilizing the restaurant space early in the mornings. I could see them adding back a QS breakfast at some point, but with a minimum purchase. QS costs less, but the tables turn over far faster.

It really depends on how books continue for the fixed price meal.

I wonder though if not having the QS option at breakfast "forces" one who wants to eat there to do the expensive lunch/dinner option.

It's like the CFA closed on Sunday "debate".

Who knows? I can never accurately predict what they are going to do. I would hope that they would open it up for breakfast QS. I just lately have betted on them doing whatever is the most expensive for the guest.

drizgirl

I wonder though if not having the QS option at breakfast "forces" one who wants to eat there to do the expensive lunch/dinner option.

Who knows? I can never accurately predict what they are going to do. I would hope that they would open it up for breakfast QS. I just lately have betted on them doing whatever is the most expensive for the guest.
I think it's usually booked to capacity. Hard to tell if the presence of QS would affect that. It didn't seem to before.

I think it's been a no brainer up to this point with staffing shortages to focus on TS. No idea what they will do when that's over and they can fully staff again. Or if that's already happened.

Last edited:

seabreezept813

Right? We gave in and did the dinner but didn’t love it, so I’m more likely to skip it.. except that my 4 year old is obsessed with BatB like says lines from the movie in her sleep… so there’s that

ToTBellHop

Don’t they start lunch for $70 at like 10 am now? No time for breakfast for us poors!

Who needs to eat Beast’ sausage with Belle’s eggs when you can have steak and frites at 10 am?!?!

DisneyDreamerxyz

I hope they plan on re-opening these gift shops eventually. It's sad to see them closed.
1675059086664.png

1675059227301.png

v
1675059249368.png

1675059344241.png

I also wonder what they will do with the Briar Patch/Splashdown Photos at Tiana's Bayou Adventure, they must have to rename them I would think.

castlecake2.0

I hope they plan on re-opening these gift shops eventually. It's sad to see them closed.
View attachment 695545

View attachment 695546
v
View attachment 695547
View attachment 695548

I also wonder what they will do with the Briar Patch/Splashdown Photos at Tiana's Bayou Adventure, they must have to rename them I would think.
Studios is the worst offender for closed shops, in addition to the ones above you mentioned, all the shops in animation courtyard are still closed, it’s lazy and embarrassing. Even if it’s selling repeat merchandise from elsewhere in the parks at least it gives people something to do and makes it look like you care about your park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom