Return to normality tracker

nicb88

DisneyDreamer08

Does anyone know how much it is to add daily mousekeeping to a DVC stay? We rented DVC for the first time, staying at the Poly in March. I know daily mousekeeping has never existed for DVC but I really don’t get it. Even renting, we paid a ridiculous amount for the room.

Rteetz

Does anyone know how much it is to add daily mousekeeping to a DVC stay? We rented DVC for the first time, staying at the Poly in March. I know daily mousekeeping has never existed for DVC but I really don’t get it. Even renting, we paid a ridiculous amount for the room.
The whole point of DVC is the reduced room cost. Granted it’s a large investment upfront but you are getting that “deal” over time because you bought into it. I know you are renting but that’s still a savings from rack rate up front. With that, DVC rooms are looked at as a “home” therefore you’re not getting those daily hotel amenities also partly because you’re paying less. For me personally it’s never bothered me. You can ask for more towels and such as needed. They will empty trash at times too more frequently than the every fourth day.

castlecake2.0

What is the extra charge, as in how much?
Just to clarify for people, this is if staying in DVC room on points, not regular guest rooms. As for the charges I forget exact amounts but it was all the dollar or two per item range last time I saw the list.

Also thinking out loud here, studios seems to be the park that is suffering the most still. Multiple stores still closed and still missing little mermaid if it ever comes back.

RSoxNo1

mikejs78

Premium Member
Here I was hoping that Enchanted Tales with Belle would never re-open and they'd use that area for The Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast.

I mean, yes. But all things considered, I'm happy both of these are back because at least it adds back some capacity.

James Alucobond

As meet-and-greets go, it's really not bad. Between the mirror and the Madame de Garderobe and Lumiere animatronics, it at least feels like there's more to it than standing in line to take a picture. Obviously, a more extensive attraction would be lovely, but more meet-and-greets to this level of detail would be nice as well. This occupies a middle ground that I wouldn't mind seeing extended to other similar locations like the Sommerhus.

seabreezept813

Any thoughts on if Be Our Guest will ever offer a QS meal again? Breakfast or lunch? We coughed up the money for dinner last trip but it was absurdly expensive for what you got.. and yet BoG is part of the Disney experience for us now so we’d love to see breakfast or lunch (QS) offered again!

kong1802

Any thoughts on if Be Our Guest will ever offer a QS meal again? Breakfast or lunch? We coughed up the money for dinner last trip but it was absurdly expensive for what you got.. and yet BoG is part of the Disney experience for us now so we’d love to see breakfast or lunch (QS) offered again!

Nope, the explanation is in your question:

Dinner = absurdly expensive

QS = Not absurdly expensive

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom