Return to normality tracker

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
@mattpeto what attractions are still not back on the DCI? I see it is at 99.52% back and I was just wondering what is left to reach it from getting to 100%. Also is there a way to see all the things that are still missing on the DCI somewhere? Thanks!

Off the top of my head, Enchanted Tales is still closed.

Nemo, Full FotLK, Fantasmic!, SWGS, Mickey&Minnie AK meet and great.

• Voyage of the Little Mermaid (although probably not coming back)
  • Citizens of Hollywood
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure (Or a show that is equivalent to that or Flights of Wonder)
Matt didn’t classify almost any of these as attractions, but rather character meets, theater shows, and nighttime spectaculars.

What’s missing is Primeval Whirl, WDW Railroad, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Launch Bay, and then Disney Junior Dance Party has a penalty.

When guardians fully opens I assume it will go over 100%.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

V_L_Raptor

• Voyage of the Little Mermaid (although probably not coming back)
  • Citizens of Hollywood
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure (Or a show that is equivalent to that or Flights of Wonder)

Bird shows might stay down for a while as a function of avian flu prevention more than the comeback from Covid. A lot of zoos and aquaria have their birds off exhibit for the time being.

mikejs78

Premium Member

celluloid

According to user surveys on Touring Plans, it's the highest rated of the three bird shows to ever play at that theater. It's a full 25 minute show.

It is like someone saying which Fast and The Furious film is their favorite.

mikejs78

Premium Member
It is like someone saying which Fast and The Furious film is their favorite.
I haven't seen the show myself, but I heard it was really good. The UP one was just cringe worthy and Flights of Wonder, while good, had some parts that could have been cut.

But my primary point is that this attraction is running.

celluloid

I haven't seen the show myself, but I heard it was really good. The UP one was just cringe worthy and Flights of Wonder, while good, had some parts that could have been cut.

It was never a great Bird Show. That was my point with the rating. Sorry if it came off like a critique of you just reporting the info. The show(s) have served their purpose bare minimum. Busch Gardens has been in the game longer (bird gardens)but their animal presentations and shows were always better.

By default, Flights of Wonder would win for me.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
According to user surveys on Touring Plans, it's the highest rated of the three bird shows to ever play at that theater. It's a full 25 minute show.

Their rating for Flights of Wonder show a tiny bit higher in specific demographics though... And they literally rank them both 4 stars... Plus, I would assume the Disney fandom has grown significantly since Flights of Wonder's release... So I'm not sure you can read too much into that.

1.png

2.PNG

Regardless, I will be sure to check it out on my next trip. Flights of Wonders was a good show, to me, personally. It got the job done and I enjoyed the funny tour guide.

mattpeto

Matt didn’t classify almost any of these as attractions, but rather character meets, theater shows, and nighttime spectaculars.

What’s missing is Primeval Whirl, WDW Railroad, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Launch Bay, and then Disney Junior Dance Party has a penalty.

When guardians fully opens I assume it will go over 100%.
Closed attractions not marked as back from the DCI:

Magic KingdomEnchanted Tales with Belle - Temporarily Unavailable
Hollywood StudiosDisney Junior Dance Party - Temporarily Unavailable
Animal KingdomPrimeval Whirl
Magic KingdomWalt Disney World Railroad - Fantasyland - Temporarily Unavailable
Magic KingdomWalt Disney World Railroad - Frontierland - Temporarily Unavailable
Magic KingdomWalt Disney World Railroad - Main Street, U.S.A. - Temporarily Unavailable
Hollywood StudiosStar Wars Launch Bay Theater - Temporarily Unavailable

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Magic KingdomWalt Disney World Railroad - Frontierland - Temporarily Unavailable
Magic KingdomWalt Disney World Railroad - Main Street, U.S.A. - Temporarily Unavailable
I don't think Primeval Whirl is coming back ;)

Launch Bay is semi-open.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I wouldn't include Primeval Whirl, that really wasn't a victim of the pandemic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom