Return to normality tracker

ToTBellHop

Staff for an attraction? I would think they would have less staff in many other places on property before leaving an attraction closed, no?
Sure, but if they can run it as a M&G for now, freeing up CMs for other roles, why not wait to bring the full production back when they have more CMs? Plus, they aren’t really doing that kind of interactivity between strangers yet. I’d expect it back when Jedi Training returns.

Gran Fiesta

Plexiglass is gone from Slinky as of yesterday. The streamers here (I timestamped the video) even made mention of it being gone.

NRJ plexiglass gone.
Appreciate the updates! It seems that Seas with Nemo is the only one that still has plexiglass that has been confirmed so far. If anyone goes on it in the near future please let me know so that I can remove the last one from the list!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Anyone check Nemo lately?
1652925169304.png

Gran Fiesta

@mattpeto what attractions are still not back on the DCI? I see it is at 99.52% back and I was just wondering what is left to reach it from getting to 100%. Also is there a way to see all the things that are still missing on the DCI somewhere? Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom