Return to normality tracker

Disone

Grand Floridian began offering daily housekeeping service effective today. Every room will get service daily to include remaking of the beds, replenishing of the towels and other amenities, vacuuming of the room and other housekeeping services. At all other deluxes they will receive a full housekeeping service every other day.

bcoachable

Any one heard from the Citizens of Hollywood lately? I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that their salary slot at Hollywood Studios (where all could Enjoy their talents) are now being allocated to the blue face captain and company over at the Halcion (or whatever the Star Wars stay and play hotel is called). Great news for those few that will / can afford to pay and stay…
Hoping I am wrong!

Squishy

Any one heard from the Citizens of Hollywood lately? I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that their salary slot at Hollywood Studios (where all could Enjoy their talents) are now being allocated to the blue face captain and company over at the Halcion (or whatever the Star Wars stay and play hotel is called). Great news for those few that will / can afford to pay and stay…
Hoping I am wrong!
idk try asking here I guess robert.chapek@disney.com
if you're looking for someone more apologetic, try here josh.damaro@disney.com

Last edited:

mattpeto

Hoping I am wrong!
I don't have any crystal balls here, but I think they will be back by the summer.

mattpeto

I don't know if DVC things are on your list, but Moonlight Magic Nights have been announced again.
Added four Moonlight Magics to the Index (one for each park)

It slid into "Paid Event" because it was the closest category that made sense. Rebalanced the category and added DHS, E and AK line items as marked back.

Thanks again for the suggestion!

Grand Floridian began offering daily housekeeping service effective today. Every room will get service daily to include remaking of the beds, replenishing of the towels and other amenities, vacuuming of the room and other housekeeping services. At all other deluxes they will receive a full housekeeping service every other day.
Added this line item as marked back! It's currently only the resort getting those points! Hopefully we see daily housekeeping back at the others.

Rteetz

Hoping I am wrong!
Last appearance from them was during the Walt Disney World Marathon in January. They were "on course" entertainment.

JohnGry

This is great news, it appears things are trying to get back to normal. Is this daily housekeeping strictly for cash Grand Floridians or is it also for DVC? Where did this information come from?

Disone

This is great news, it appears things are trying to get back to normal. Is this daily housekeeping strictly for cash Grand Floridians or is it also for DVC? Where did this information come from?
The DVC housekeeping services have not ever been modified due to them being part of the DVC contract. If you're familiar with the DVC housekeeping schedule, it was never daily. For non villas, the above applies only to cash reservations for a standard Walt Disney world room at the Grand Floridian. If paying cash for villa you would get every other day service.

IanDLBZF

Expecting this to roll out to other resorts, before going full on daily mousekeeping resort-wide NLT end of calendar year.

mikejs78

Premium Member
The site that shall not be named is reporting that housekeeping is back to pre-pandemic schedule (daily, full service) at a number of deluxe resorts and is soon to add another set of resorts (mostly Deluxe/DVC). Can anyone confirm or refute?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom