Return to normality tracker

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
We know that @lentesta is anxiously waiting for the Harmony Barber Shop to reopen. His haircut is probably the only way to get past Smursday.

I'm sure Disney wants to reopen Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique as their first-priority as cosmetologists, that's a revenue generation machine monster. Why are they waiting? My best guess is that's it the combination of numerous factors (staffing, merchandise, and still being guarded a bit with the pandemic because it's still a mess overseas).

I'm going with a summer prediction return for both of these those...
And I believe Bibbidi Bobbidi is open on the cruise ship, so it can’t be a “safety” thing.

RememberWhen

And I believe Bibbidi Bobbidi is open on the cruise ship, so it can’t be a “safety” thing.
My 4yo did BBB on our February cruise. They did hair, but no makeup as kids and fairy godmothers were masked the whole time. DCL has since loosened their mask restrictions, but I don’t know how it affects BBB.

lentesta

Premium Member
We know that @lentesta is anxiously waiting for the Harmony Barber Shop to reopen. His haircut is probably the only way to get past Smursday.

I'm sure Disney wants to reopen Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique as their first-priority as cosmetologists, that's a revenue generation machine monster. Why are they waiting? My best guess is that's it the combination of numerous factors (staffing, merchandise, and still being guarded a bit with the pandemic because it's still a mess overseas).

I'm going with a summer prediction return for both of these those...
I may need to keep the hair until the next Starcruiser event, late March 2023.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom