Return to normality tracker

V_L_Raptor

Any word about greenhouse tours at Epcot returning? I know the POS station for the tour is still in place (and evidently powered on), but nothing's been said about when it will start up again. I asked a few Land Operations CM's, and they weren't sure it would return at all.

I'm already despairing of my favorite little mini gift shop with cuttings from the greenhouse, and I spoke up at GS about it. Not sure it means much anymore, but I miss those things.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Interesting to see all the discussions of All-Star Sports for next year. I have a 10 night reservation there for next Sept that is fully paid and I haven’t heard anything yet about needing to relocate. I don’t care if they move/ upgrade us or not. We have stayed in many of the resorts from Deluxe thru Value. That being said, if we don’t get a preferred room, my wife will not be happy. She hates long walks at the resort after or before a ton of walking at the parks.

mattpeto

Interesting to see all the discussions of All-Star Sports for next year. I have a 10 night reservation there for next Sept that is fully paid and I haven’t heard anything yet about needing to relocate. I don’t care if they move/ upgrade us or not. We have stayed in many of the resorts from Deluxe thru Value. That being said, if we don’t get a preferred room, my wife will not be happy. She hates long walks at the resort after or before a ton of walking at the parks.

I can't imagine it not opening by next September.

G00fyDad

They will be reaching out to you soon. You may want to call them and see what is going on. They have the resort closed all through next year.

Last edited:

bdearl41

Question for anyone who has been recently. How are the “new” character meetings and have they evolved at all since restarting? Thanks. Taking a 3 and 6 year old in May so this will be an important part of our vacation.

JoeCamel

Question for anyone who has been recently. How are the “new” character meetings and have they evolved at all since restarting? Thanks. Taking a 3 and 6 year old in May so this will be an important part of our vacation.
Pretty sure what you will get in May is not what they offer today

JoeCamel

Such a nice thought!!!! Don't get me wrong, I get it, anything is possible, ESP with the new strain. But I wish someone would ACTUALLY, FINALLY SOLVE COVID!!!!!!! Sorry for the Caps. One of those "Tired Of COVID" days.
Me too but it will be a couple more years til we know if we can stomp it back to the stone age

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom