Return to normality tracker

surfsupdon

Have Resort food courts gone back to normal?
Walk up to a station, order my food, and get the food on the appropriate dish (not box). How’re we looking in that department?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Have Resort food courts gone back to normal?
Walk up to a station, order my food, and get the food on the appropriate dish (not box). How’re we looking in that department?
Not at Pop Century. Mobile ordered and picked up my breakfast in a cardboard box this morning.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I know this is a small thing (but a big thing to me), but has anyone noticed or heard if topping bars are back yet? Like the ones that used to be in Pecos Bill, Cosmic Rays, and Restaurantosaurus? Thanks!
No toppings bar at Pecos on July 18th, unfortunately.

wendysue

Not at Pop Century. Mobile ordered and picked up my breakfast in a cardboard box this morning.
Hmmm. Will see what late August brings but if I have to get my breakfast in a box at CBR, forget it. I really want to be able to go into the food court or gift shop and be able to pick out my own pastry or quart of milk, etc.

dreday3

I don't know where to ask this, so I'll put it here. On another site, and then in some random posts, it says Disney has removed all the dino merch from the attraction store after the ride. Also in the store in Dino-land.

Any reason they would be removing all dinosaur merchandise?

SoFloMagic

I don't know where to ask this, so I'll put it here. On another site, and then in some random posts, it says Disney has removed all the dino merch from the attraction store after the ride. Also in the store in Dino-land.

To avoid a run on Dino merch when they announce a retheme to indy tomorrow.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

The site that mustn’t be named has photos. Seems…strange to me. Why would they do this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom