News Return of the Walt Disney World tram fleet tracker

Giss Neric

That is some super random topic to talk about for a late night show. Probably a lot of the staff there are passholders/Magic Key holders?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Maybe they are waiting to lift the mask requirement before re-introducing the Trams ?
No... If that was the case, they wouldn't be packing people into monorails and loading every row of every ride without plastic barriers and social distancing.

Covid is not the case. Masks are not the case. Social Distancing is not the case. At least, it can't be used as an excuse anymore.

Goofyernmost

I am not to the point I need a scooter but with bad knees by the end of the day at MK the tram for me is needed and I would not pay for preferred parking just because --- Disney shame on you
I am at the point of scooter necessity and the worst thing is if you rent a Disney one, you still have to get to MK. That means that you have to rent one from and for outside. Truthfully, a much better option anyway. Outside sources have cheaper ones and have a little bit more speed to them. Plus you can use them door to door, car back to car pain relief. I never did look down on people that used scooters because I was familiar with the plight of aging even if I didn't have it yet. I do now and frankly the rumor of people saying thing to them, calling names really doesn't exist that I have seen however I have witnesses many people stepping in front of one without looking and then blaming the guy on the scooter. Yelling and everything like they had nothing to do with it. I guess we should expect that in todays screwed up world. When I was able to walk the park I was never bumped into or stepped in front of a scooter, stroller or wheelchair. I always tried to be aware of the space I was in. Maybe my bus driving gig is what cemented that thought in my head, but I was going to WDW years before I became a bus driver.

MrPromey

We were warned of budget cuts. That beats killing a show
Yeah, with the lower prices they’re charging for everything due to soft demand, you have to expect cutbacks somewhere, right?

I mean, maybe if you were still paying full pre-COVID prices for everything, you could expect some level of service but with what they’re charging these days?

No way!

Better no trams than them stop doing something like say, the Finding Nemo show, right?.. right? :oops:

Last edited:

celluloid

I can't believe people are still using the "It's faster to walk" mentality... As if handicap folks, small children, and carrying toddlers/babies are not factors for the general public going to WDW. (I hesitate to mention, but also, the larger folks as well.)

Exactly. And it is not just about being fast, it is about being offered a service you paid for. Even if you are physically fit and are solo, you should have that option.

Casper Gutman

In your opinion.
Not… really. They are packing people, shoulder to shoulder, tight as they can, into monorails, ferries, and queues all across four parks. Indoor, outdoor, doesn’t matter - they pack them in. Restaurants fill tables with the unmasked. Stores on Main Street and elsewhere are allowed to flood with people. None of that is opinion. In light of all that, the idea that the outdoor, very ventilated, not particularly packed trams, one of the safest vehicles they could run, are closed out of covid safety concerns is utterly incoherent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom