Trip Report Return of the Noob......Fuzzy Memories part 2? Now Playing.

I know this is really delayed but I finally have my pics uploaded and soon enough this will begin. Just have been so worn out form work and trying to do projects and running to after school stuff not much time to just sit down and relax. Let alone try to compile 2000+ pics and videos. This TR will rely more on pics than video just because my upload speed is so slow.

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
Day 6 Disney Springs:

I had day 6 planned as another day for Animal Kingdom just as a precaution to see Pandora if the first visit was interrupted. We have FP's for Festival of the Lion King and FoP at night time and nobody wanted to go back for the first part of the day. Heather decided to take Jordynn swimming because it was something she had been wanting to do since we arrived and she could relax. We choose to go explore Disney Springs and we'll meet up later to get to AK to finish the evening. I was excited to see the updates in person even though I had only seen Downtown Disney for a very brief time last trip.

Cattle call for Magic Kingdom at 9:30am
DSC00692 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We (as in not me) only had one specific store we wanted to visit was Build a Bear. Because you can't do that anywhere. :banghead: But like the good dad I go along with the plan and see what I might find for myself along the way.

I had to document the hurricane damage. This area near your bus stop was narrow so the wind would have been fierce.
DSC00693 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

First stop is a screw.
DSC00694 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

An Archimedes screw to be exact. Let dad show you how it's done.
DSC00695 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Allison was having a blast. I don't know what I was thinking at that point.
DSC00698 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00699 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

After trying to explain the backstory we move onward. A shopping mall with a backstory how Disney.

One store I recognize is UNIQLO. Here is the entire first floor.
DSC00700 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

First floor cont:
DSC00701 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We found some nice Disney inspired items that would be a fortune in the parks for very reasonable prices.
DSC00702 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00703 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00705 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I see $15 tees in the backround.
0921171017 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

After that performance we said, get the jacket.
0921171018 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

This store was part retail and part art gallery. An artist creations on display.
DSC00706 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00707 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00708 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

The staff was very friendly and helpful in finding clothes and sizes. We even found some kid shirts for gifts for only $1.90 each. When was the last time you bought a Disney shirt for under $2??

Last edited:

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
Day 6 Disney Springs cont:

After our shopping spree in UNIQLO the Disney winds guided us to our next destination, The World of Disney Store. This place is huge and has lots of merchandise and can be overwhelming even on this calm day. So much to see while your keeping tabs on the young ones you'll find yourself walking in circles.

I did feel a little weird taking pictures and taping in a store but not weird enough to stop.

I thought this was appropriate for proof of the forcing of Stitch down everyone's throat.
DSC00710 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Didn't know these were still a thing.
DSC00711 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Tired another panoramic but is was not in the cards.
DSC00712 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Not something I would approve of at home but we cleaned up our mess.
DSC00713 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00714 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I thought this shirt was a mistake. Is it a picture of Disneyland with Walt and Cinderella Castle at the end? But the shirt says Magic Kingdom. So is this the Magic Kingdom with Walt dropped in or the other way around? Are there more at the other parks like this?
0921171148 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We spent about 45 minutes here until it was time to find food. I told Katie that according to sources Blaze Pizza was a good place to eat. I didn't know the way so I was trying to use the navigation function on the MDE. As I am way finding, watching for foot traffic, trying to enjoy the surrounding and see my phone screen in the bright sun the Disney Winds were guiding us.

As I look up from my phone something caught my eye and time seemed to slow down. I didn't know at first what was beside me. My logical brain was trying to make sense of this blur that walked right by but stopped me in my tracks. As it moved farther away I finally snapped awake from my momentary trance. Almost on instinct I yell as if trapped in a dream but I didn't know if I was making noise. Until the blur stopped, they stopped. As they turned around I was in total shock that my yell, what I felt was a mere whimper got their attention. That mass of hair could only be one thing.

"Fresh Baked!" was my cry. I had run into real vloggers, Ian and Sara.
DSC00715 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

OMGG!!! I couldn't believe it!! The people that we watched on YouTube regularly were right here in front of me thanks to the Disney Winds. I watch it more but Allison likes to watch it also. It is nice to be able to watch something fun and innocent without worrying what might be said next.
DSC00716 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

They were glad to pause for a picture and I thanked them for what they do. I just noticed who else is wearing a waist pack.
DSC00717 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Katie took pictures and she did an excellent job in the clutch.

I never thought I would meet anyone in this sea of humanity that is WDW but the Disney Winds guided us that day.

So @monsterdavid not everyone on this site is a hater. I enjoy your content and hope you continue to have fun in the parks making videos and updating those of us not fortunate to live close or have the means to visit so often.
"Fresh Baked!"

I was giddy for the next half hour as I tried to process what all had happened to make this random moment possible. To me it was so cool!

With our encounter over we make it to Blaze Pizza. This was our first trip to a resturant of this kind and it was a little confusing at first but would be an easy process next time around.
DSC00718 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We paid $15 for the drinks and pizza for three. Like anything their serving is not my serving so I would suggest getting another pizza if you are like me and can get your eats on. It was fast for a fresh fired pizza but there was no convenient place to wait for your order. You were always in the way while you waited to hear your order called.

So if I can feed my family for $15 at Disney Springs I call that a huge win in my book. Hope that these become more popular.

Last edited:

riverside

Premium Member
I thought this shirt was a mistake. Is it a picture of Disneyland with Walt and Cinderella Castle at the end? But the shirt says Magic Kingdom. So is this the Magic Kingdom with Walt dropped in or the other way around? Are there more at the other parks like this?
I have that shirt & I always thought it was the Magic Kingdom. I'll have to look when I get home tonight.

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
Day 6 Disney Springs cont:

With lunch over it was time to put some spring in our step. A Disney Spring. But some areas were still under construction.
DSC00719 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00720 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00721 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00722 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00723 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00724 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00725 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00726 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00727 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

It's fake but beautiful. Postcard perfect Florida.
DSC00728 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We eventually make our way to Sprinkles and had to try the cupcake ATM. I was not happy pay $5.50 for a cupcake. It was nothing special tasting that I can recall.
DSC00729 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Next up was the Lego store. These are impressive but I never got into Lego as a child. I played with them but it was not an obsession.
DSC00730 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00734 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00736 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00739 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00740 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00741 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Back home we saw an exhibit at COSI in Columbus, Ohio that had a Lego artist. He could build things about the size of the castle in a day or two. He built famous buildings from around the world with no prepackaged kits, just using his huge collection of bricks.. But figures this large you see in the store are built by Lego.

DSC00743 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

These guys were fading from the sun.
DSC00746 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
Day 6 Disney Spring cont:

This was impressive.
DSC00749 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00751 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We made it to Build a Bear or Build a Dino.
DSC00752 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Allison was making a friend for her first dinosaur she built with me in Myrtle Beach.
DSC00754 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00756 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

After that was finally done something I wanted to do was enjoy Paddlefish.
DSC00757 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I had visions of relaxing and enjoying a drink while soaking in the scenery.
DSC00758 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We made to the top but it was not open yet but it was not closed off either. So I figured we could just enjoy for a few minutes until we get kicked out.
DSC00759 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We had the entire deck to ourselves. I don't know if we were suppose to be up here but I am taking pictures as fast as I can.
DSC00761 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Allison was not impressed and was ready to continue.
DSC00762 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Allie not impressed.
DSC00763 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Allie not impressed.
DSC00764 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00766 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Now we cross the bridge to recreate a photo from our last visit. Not this one.
DSC00767 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00769 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

100_6718 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00771 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

100_6715 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00772 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

0921171505 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
Day 6 Disney Spring cont:

Now that we are done wandering done memory lane I am approached by two women to sign a waiver that we might be in the area of a famous Japanese personality shooting for his show or vlog. I can see this man coming our way and Katie ducks into a store to avoid him. I kinda mill about outside but am encouraged to enter to store also. You know that look gentlemen when you lady "encourages" you to go somewhere. I was going to be on a Japanese show segment but it was not going to happen. :cry:

But what did happen was I entered a world of beautiful art. The Art of Disney to be exact. How I had never heard of this store is beyond me. This place is amazing with sketches, paintings, dolls, figures truly and place to see. I'm looking for that perfect Disney souvenir when I notice two people making drawings in the store. I was instructed that I could pick out a image and colors and they would draw it and frame it for a reasonable price. I was over the moon with excitement. After talking with the artist I picked a character and paid my $100. To me this was worth every penny. This was that unique item I wanted from this trip. I placed my order and would be sent to our resort in a few days.

Katie found some Precious Moment dolls she wanted and a person let her use her AP discount to purchase them. We both left with a sense of accomplishment. If you want something different as a gift or for yourself definitely this store.

It was time to make our way back to the resort. On the way we see a Photopass person?
WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CAUSEWAYICON_20170921_405001590238 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

This was an unexpected place to find one but a welcome sight for sure.
WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CAUSEWAYICON_20170921_405001590240 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CAUSEWAYICON_20170921_405001590242 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Wouldn't be a pic of me without my eyes closed.
WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CAUSEWAYICON_20170921_405001590244 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CAUSEWAYICON_20170921_405001590245 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CAUSEWAYICON_20170921_405001590246 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Never took that glasses strap off the entire trip.
WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CAUSEWAYICON_20170921_405001590248 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

In case you are wondering Katie and Allie are wearing their color changing shirts from the Del Sol store.
WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CAUSEWAYICON_20170921_405001590249 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CAUSEWAYICON_20170921_405001590301 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

One word of caution. It is a long walk from the Art of Disney back to the bus stop. Our resort was on the other side of this giant bus area next to Buena Vista Dr. So for the All Stars once you get to the bus stops you're not done walking. You have to walk all the way around to your pickup spot. We had not had the best planning for our Disney Springs trip so we did a lot of backtracking which made for a tiring trip.

Last edited:

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
We did that too...lots of walking in disney springs... down to one end and a back a few times!
Yep, same here. When we went back a second time and knew how to go, it felt like a huge accomplishment!
If I had taken the time to make a plan we would have accomplished more but maybe not had as much fun. We only explored a small portion of DS because of time constraints. I guess we'll just have to go back next time.

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
Day 6 Disney Springs Animal Kingdom cont:

We get back to All Star Sports and take a few hours to relax and freshen up. Jordynn had fun swimming but sharing the provided pool toys was a cultural barrier she ran into while playing. They enjoyed their time and we enjoyed our own time. Something we all needed after 5 plus days.

Next up is Animal Kingdom. I thought we only had FoP to do but I forgot that we had Festival of the Lion Kings also. Something else we did not see in 2011.

AK_ENTR_20170921_405003899395 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_ENTR_20170921_405003899396 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_ENTR_20170921_405003902577 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

You have one job.
AK_ENTR_20170921_405003902583 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Better.
AK_ENTR_20170921_405003902587 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I lead the group a different way through the Oasis.
DSC00775 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Gonna be honest I don't remember if we were waiting on something but we were waiting for snacks when Allie found this hidden Mickey. She wanted to take the picture.
DSC00777 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I ordered an ice cream sandwich thing and an Dole Whip. This was a very underwheling Dole Whip for the price and it melted as soon as it hit the counter. It was still very hot this afternoon..
DSC00778 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00779 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00781 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00782 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We get in line for our FotLK FP.
DSC00783 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Trying to find those Disney details.
DSC00785 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I have lots of fuzzy pictures that I will not subject you to here. The show is amazing! Singing, dancing, tumbling, fire spinning it is a show that I could easily watch again. I got chills from watching the video that I have of the singing.

After the show everyone hits this restroom and I was trying to capture the fishing technique of using a plastic bottle as a bobber. Just another layer of realism added just to give your sub conscience the idea that this is a real and breathing place.
DSC00809 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

It's hard to see but it is there.
DSC00810 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I believe these are the remains of an attraction that was abandoned not long after opening.
DSC00811 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Time for another trip to ride a Banshee.
DSC00812 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Starting to see the land come to life.
DSC00813 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Dang it. You have one job camera.
DSC00814 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00816 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
Day 6 Animal Kingdom cont:

AK_PANDORAFLOATMTNICON_20170921_405007984414 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORAFLOATMTNICON_20170921_405007984412 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Why did I even try?
DSC00817 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

So it was time for our FoP FP and this time I was taking pictures.
DSC00818 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00819 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

You miss a lot of the themeing by using a FP you go from the caves directly to the final hold area but you also miss the multi hour wait.
DSC00820 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00821 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00822 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00825 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00826 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Time to get decontaminated. I like how these rooms were added to breakup the wait.
DSC00827 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I got a pic after riding and letting the other go before me and it was still a bad picture. Again no one had trouble fitting in the ride. Katie said it hurt her back because she sat so far forward she did not leave herself room to move.
DSC00828 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

These are the views form the FoP exit. I tried but knew it would be "a shot in the dark" :hilarious: to get a good pictures of the floating forest at night.
DSC00829 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00830 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00833 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

It is a dim effect. But it suppose to be a bio-luminescent forest floating 1000's of feet away from you.

Gift shop.
DSC00836 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00837 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

They sell some neat adaptations of items for Pandora. I wanted the floating unobtainium but resisted the retail urge to splurge.
DSC00838 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I couldn't hold it for this exosure.
DSC00840 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster

The Pandora Christmas tree.
DSC00841 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Struggling.
DSC00843 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00844 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We were on the hunt for the nighttime magic shots for Pandora.
AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009146759 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009107341 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Magic shots.
AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009107343 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009107345 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009146762 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009146765 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I wanted a wood sprite and a would have one by the end of the night.
AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009146768 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405179849758 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405179979803 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

That was the end of our journey to Pandora. But not the end of the story. On the way out my phone was dying so I decided to use my portable charger for the first time. This had been in my pack the entire trip just in case I needed to charge a phone or the small camera. I was not paying for the Fuel Rod to only be used on vacation. The closest station at home is 2.5 hrs away in Cincinnati. So I bought an ONN from Walmart for $4.88 that was small and could almost charge my phone completely from dead.

I plugged it in and it gave my waist pack a blue glow. Much like the glow in the forest of Pandora. So I tucked it inside and showed the girls at the Oasis that I had caught a wood sprite and was taking it home. The girls were in disbelief and concerned that I was going to get in trouble and the sprite would miss its family. But they wanted me to keep opening my bag to check to see if it was still there.

When we get back to the resort the sprite was still glowing in my pack. I set my pack down in the corner and told Allie not to touch it but I would leave it unzipped so I could leave if it wanted. That seemed to be a satisfactory solution to her fathers tomfoolery and we drifted off to sleep. With images if ikran's and wood sprites dancing in our heads.

Last edited:

fractal

The Pandora Christmas tree.
DSC00841 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Struggling.
DSC00843 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00844 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We were on the hunt for the nighttime magic shots for Pandora.
AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009146759 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009107341 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Magic shots.
AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009107343 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009107345 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009146762 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009146765 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

I wanted a wood sprite and a would have one by the end of the night.
AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405009146768 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405179849758 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

AK_PANDORASMFALLS_20170922_405179979803 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

That was the end of our journey to Pandora. But not the end of the story. On the way out my phone was dying so I decided to use my portable charger for the first time. This had been in my pack the entire trip just in case I needed to charge a phone or the small camera. I was not paying for the Fuel Rod to only be used on vacation. The closest station at home is 2.5 hrs away in Cincinnati. So I bought an ONN from Walmart for $4.88 that was small and could almost charge my phone completely from dead.

I plugged it in and it gave my waist pack a blue glow. Much like the glow in the forest of Pandora. So I tucked it inside and showed the girls at the Oasis that I had caught a wood sprite and was taking it home. The girls were in disbelief and concerned that I was going to get in trouble and the sprite would miss its family. But they wanted me to keep opening my bag to check to see if it was still there.

When we get back to the resort the sprite was still glowing in my pack. I set my pack down in the corner and told Allie not to touch it but I would leave it unzipped so I could leave if it wanted. That seemed to be a satisfactory solution to her fathers tomfoolery and we drifted off to sleep. With images if ikran's and wood sprites dancing in our heads.

Love the wood sprite story!

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
Let's get back to it shall we.

Here is a video of the FotLK, some street entertainment that we saw at AK on day 6.

Day 7 Magic Kingdom

My wood sprite friend had left my waist pack by the next morning. Allie figured it either left or is hiding in our room waiting to escape. We get ready early because we had FP's for SDMT.

This is where our trip goes off the rails for a moment. We were trying to make EMH at MK, I know that is something we should avoid but we were going to try to make the most of our last few days. While we are waiting at the MK bus stop we see bus after bus for every other park but MK pull up for loading. I have noted that 2 buses for every other park and 3 for Disney Springs arrived before a bus our MK came to our resort. EMH is sold as a "perk" to being on property but is useless if you can't get transportation to take advantage of the extra time. We left A.S.S. at 8:30am and arrived at MK by 8:57am. I was a little frustrated by this point.

DSC00845 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

So much for any early entry benefits.
DSC00846 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Our SDMT FP was for 9:30am and the standby was already at 80 minutes so instead of just killing/wasting time I deiced to squeeze in another ride. BTMRR only showed a 25 minute wait so we bolted for it and jumped in line.

A few pics along the way.
DSC00847 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

It is a shame that this is just a bathroom. I didn't notice the sight line issue with Liberty Square but I never looked for it on this trip.
DSC00848 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00849 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

A horse was here.
DSC00851 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00853 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Your eyes on the ground vlogger capturing some over the wall shots.
DSC00854 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

It really sucked having Splash Mountain down for the trip.
DSC00855 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

It seemed like a long line but the wait time said 25 so we tried it anyway. We waited and I watched time slip away. With the hour window we had plenty of time to do this and make it to our SDMT FP right? After waiting for 45 minutes and us still on the upper waiting area I was getting very nervous about the time and Allie had to pee. I could see that they were only using one load side and that was part of the reason for the delay. So with much dismay I admit defeat and that we have to abandon ship. There is no easy way out of this predicament. Back tracking through this narrow queue while trying to console the children. Getting all these strange looks from everybody your squeezing by and kicking myself for letting my aspirations overtake my months of planning.

Why did I not just stick to the plan I thought. Had I looked forward in my planning I would have seen a FP for BTMRR very shortly. :banghead:

We make it to the FP merge point and it was easier from that point. As we leave I see the line is spilling out of the queue and the wait time only now says 45 minutes. I thought B.S. as we clambered our way to the nearest bathroom.

Made it the bathroom and did a brisk walking pace to SDMT, made it in time. The FP line is backed up half way down the outside portion and Allison describes this as, "This line is not very Fastpassy."

DSC00936 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

DSC00935 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Time to ride.
MK_MINETRAIN_20170922_8100495977 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

Train car for one please.
MK_MINETRAIN_20170922_8100495978 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

MK_MINETRAIN_20170922_8100496689 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

MK_MINETRAIN_20170922_8100495986 by Uncle Lupe, on Flickr

We all think that this ride is fun but not worth a huge wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom