Restaurants for Breakfast

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Ok so I'm creating a list of food places that I would like to try for breakfast rather than just going to the canteen that has the same food everytime. Does anyone have any favourites? I've got Ohana for the Lilo and Stitch meet and greet, Crystal Palace for Winnie the Pooh characters, and The Wave at the Contemporary resort

We really like Kona Cafe for Tonga Toast!!! And we really love Garden Grill too! Also, its a tradition for our family to go to1900 Park Fare. Gotta love the Mad Hatter!

The_Jobu

Boma is absolutely amazing.

Kona Cafe is nice too, especially if you dig the Tonga Toast (which I do).

Most days I just get a funnel cake at whatever park I'm visiting.

21stamps

Boma is absolutely amazing.

Kona Cafe is nice too, especially if you dig the Tonga Toast (which I do).

Most days I just get a funnel cake at whatever park I'm visiting.
I’ve never had a funnel cake at Disney. I don’t even think that I’ve noticed them.lol

Breakfast-
Ohana (which you have already)
Kona Cafe
Grand Floridian Cafe- Lobster Eggs Benedict!
I have not done the Sunday brunch at Narcoossee’s, but if I had a time on a Sunday I would be there!

The_Jobu

Here’s my post about EMM at the time.. I had forgotten to list the carousel.. and we also did a bunch of photo pass photos.. we arrived to the park a little after 8am.. a lot of people arrive between 7:30-7:45.

Out of all the add ons, this one does seem most worthwhile, though at $70 it just a smidge outside my comfort zone.

21stamps

Out of all the add ons, this one does seem most worthwhile, though at $70 it just a smidge outside my comfort zone.
When you compare it to a character breakfast it’s a lot easier to justify, I think.

I had hesitations about booking it. The only reason I did book it was because I couldn’t get FPs for 7DMT that trip (which I ended up getting a few days after arrival though).
I wouldn’t have chosen it otherwise, ended up being the favorite part of our trip. I’ll do it every time I get the opportunity in the future..so I’m glad that I was ‘forced to’ that time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom