Restaurants for Breakfast

durangojim

If you really want a breakfast blowout, there's the very expensive but very posh California Grill "Brunch at the Top" on Sundays.

We've booked it for our upcoming trip. To compensate for the high cost, my family will be eating Pop Tarts, cereal and/or granola bars (all brought from home) in our hotel room for breakfast each of the other mornings. :)
The brunch is great but there’s so much food I wish you could forgo the entree at a cheaper cost.

larandtra

I like the brunch at Cali but I think the quality of the food at the Narcoosees brunch is a tad bit higher. You cant go wrong with either. And Ill echo the Boma comments. Best buffet on breakfast period, but, the benefit for those who prefer non character meals is its just that. I would also echo that Kona, Trattoria, and Olivias are excellent choices.

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
Ok so I'm creating a list of food places that I would like to try for breakfast rather than just going to the canteen that has the same food everytime. Does anyone have any favourites? I've got Ohana for the Lilo and Stitch meet and greet, Crystal Palace for Winnie the Pooh characters, and The Wave at the Contemporary resort

Since it sounds like you like the character meals, I would recommend the Cape May Cafe breakfast at the Beach Club resort. It has your standard breakfast buffet foods and normally has Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy walking around.

Big Baloo

The only place I've gone for breakfast in DisneyWorld, other than the hotel food court, is 1900 Park Fair. It was really nice, the character interaction was pretty great. My wife is a big Mary Poppins fan and we never seemed to see her in the parks, so meeting her a breakfast was nice.

gmk3855

We have done Chef Mickey's at the Comtemporary Resort and The Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club Resort, both are character breakfasts with buffets. We really like the Cape May Cafe the best. A lot of people forget about The Cape May and it does not get as crowded as some of the others. What's also nice is when done you can walk around the Beach and Yacht Club and the Boardwalk Area. For us, depending on which place we choose we usually will do the park that is right next to it that day. Both are within walking distance to the parks (Epcot and MK), and there is the mono rail at The Contemporary also. The walk from Cape May is especially nice.

Special K

I haven't eaten there yet, but I keep hearing great things about Satu'li Canteen in the Pandora area of Animal Kingdom. I've heard their breakfast is excellent (Disney food blog). This place is a counter service restaurant so no reservations are required and it is a little lighter on the pocketbook and still provides excellent theming. It is now on my bucket list. I went to Tusker House towards the end of breakfast in August and had both breakfast and lunch there. The food is great but it is on the pricey side.

ratherbeinwdw

I haven't eaten there yet, but I keep hearing great things about Satu'li Canteen in the Pandora area of Animal Kingdom. I've heard their breakfast is excellent (Disney food blog). This place is a counter service restaurant so no reservations are required and it is a little lighter on the pocketbook and still provides excellent theming. It is now on my bucket list. I went to Tusker House towards the end of breakfast in August and had both breakfast and lunch there. The food is great but it is on the pricey side.
Satu'li doesn't serve breakfast anymore. They start lunch at 10. My daughter ate there this morning.

spock8113

Be Our Guest = Rip Off
Stay away ! We've ordered and had to walk around looking for a table for a half hour. It's way over-booked and it's
every family for themselves to find a table. Portions and price do not match either.

Nothing else to say but Agreed, oh and the menu is limited with unusual, not necessarily fancy food.

My four favorite places to eat are:
1) Ohana
2) Ohana
3) Ohana
4) Ohana

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom