Resorts with the best pools

Dave B

You have had some bad luck with waiting for monorail, I don't seem to ever wait more than 5 minutes, they run so frequently

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
You have had some bad luck with waiting for monorail, I don't seem to ever wait more than 5 minutes, they run so frequently
I know there are some transportation experts who can weigh in, but I feel like I remember seeing that the average frequency is something like every 15 minutes for the Epcot trains. The Magic Kingdom trains are more frequent, but they also run full much more often, meaning you sometimes have to wait for two or three trains to come by before you can board.

correcaminos

I thought the water slide was cool.
I won't disagree - really good slide there :)

I know there are some transportation experts who can weigh in, but I feel like I remember seeing that the average frequency is something like every 15 minutes for the Epcot trains. The Magic Kingdom trains are more frequent, but they also run full much more often, meaning you sometimes have to wait for two or three trains to come by before you can board.

I've seen 30 minutes average for Polynesian to Epcot. The monorails definitely come more often than every 15 minutes (unless issues). I also have never had to wait 2 or 3 trains even during the summer time for the resort monorail.

On a really bad day it took just over an hour to get to BLT from Epcot via monorail. That included a 20 minute monorail break down. The ride to Epcot is about 10 mins from TTC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom