Resort Pictures of the Day

fractal

286.jpg

EvilQueen-T

ok foolish mortal my sister and i are visiting wdw at about the same time as you (our trip starts in 33 days) and we're staying at pofq so if you see two inappropriate acting 40 y/o's on the bus during your vacation please don't post the pic lol...you're to good a photographer and my husband thinks i behave myself when i go there (after all disney is for kids :rolleyes:)

Foolish Mortal

ok foolish mortal my sister and i are visiting wdw at about the same time as you (our trip starts in 33 days) and we're staying at pofq so if you see two inappropriate acting 40 y/o's on the bus during your vacation please don't post the pic lol...you're to good a photographer and my husband thinks i behave myself when i go there (after all disney is for kids :rolleyes:)

:lol: Oh now I'm gonna be looking for ya :ROFLOL: Can you say BLACKMAIL !!! We'll all get along, I'm an inappropriate acting 45 y/o !! And thanks for the nice picture comment. Not in the same league as many people on here but I get lucky from time to time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom