Resort Pictures of the Day

piglet66

I love this thread, makes me want to be there. Pictures remind me of the fun my family has had over the years. Please keep the pictures coming!!!!::

WishIWasAtWDW

IMG_1873.jpg

room at the beach club

dixiegirl

It took my wife and I about 3 years to convince our youngest that these were NOT animatronic bunnies... But we see them EVERY time we're there...especially at the Value Resorts.

LOL I love That!! Funny cause we now have a bunny in our yard thats been coming around for a while now , now we live in a neighborhood that for the 15yrs that we have lived here I have never seen one, just not a woodsy, bunny appealing area...And Now we have one, I always say its a "Disney Bunny"...that he was a stowaway in our luggage!! The hubby just shakes his head! Yes those "Disney bunnies" they are very special!! (ha as I'm writing this a disney commercial is on, too funny!)
When we go our youngest always look s forward to seeing them!

EvilQueen-T

LOL I love That!! Funny cause we now have a bunny in our yard thats been coming around for a while now , now we live in a neighborhood that for the 15yrs that we have lived here I have never seen one, just not a woodsy, bunny appealing area...And Now we have one, I always say its a "Disney Bunny"...that he was a stowaway in our luggage!! The hubby just shakes his head! Yes those "Disney bunnies" they are very special!! (ha as I'm writing this a disney commercial is on, too funny!)
When we go our youngest always look s forward to seeing them!

lol we always mess with disney newbies and tell them they ARE mechanical. my granddaughter (age 7) was finally starting to "think" they were actually real bunnies until we had to side step to prevent from squishing one on the sidewalk at the poly this summer. the fun side is it made her go back to questioning if they were mechanical again ;) the bunny never moved when i almost stepped on it (kind of like when you trip over your dog in the kitchen at home and about kill yourself trying not to). all i can say is that disney bunnies are certainly not afraid of people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom