Resort Hopping in WDW.

real mad hatter

How's it hingin folks? Heres my question today. How many of you,when staying on site, hop around other resorts,just to check them out,not stay.? We have done quite a bit of resort hopping ( not pool by the way ) and its a great way to check out other resorts whilst in the magic bubble.I feel like I'am in this huge complex covered by a glass dome,and no one from the outside world can see me.( see,told you I'am losing it ) But in all seriousness,does anyone else do the Disney hop while your there.? Oh by the way,my top three ( jaw dropping from hopping ) experiences were in third place. Poly Resort, in second place,AKL,and in first place WL.:)

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
How's it hingin folks? Heres my question today. How many of you,when staying on site, hop around other resorts,just to check them out,not stay.? We have done quite a bit of resort hopping ( not pool by the way ) and its a great way to check out other resorts whilst in the magic bubble.I feel like I'am in this huge complex covered by a glass dome,and no one from the outside world can see me.( see,told you I'am losing it ) But in all seriousness,does anyone else do the Disney hop while your there.? Oh by the way,my top three ( jaw dropping from hopping ) experiences were in third place. Poly Resort, in second place,AKL,and in first place WL.:)

We do - but only if easy to get to or we have our car. We used the bus one year and that was such a pain in the rear. This last time we went to a few via monorail and bus (exception b/c we were heading from AK to Epcot and needed to dry off). In years past when we drove to the world we would drive to other resorts and check them out.

Upvote 0

Todd L

My good friends Parents always spend an entire day at wdw going from Resort to resort. They always wanted to when the Kids were little But now that They travel alone they make the time and LOVE it. The swim and eat at Different places during there trip and take Buses, water taxis and the Monorail all over the place and always wind up someplace new and interesting!!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Hop around to see the other resorts only at Christmas time just to check out the variety of decorations and displays. We did once go to GF with the intention of seeing if it might be a place we would possibly stay but decided against it.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

Absolutely! Resort hopping is how my DH found his beloved Wilderness Lodge. We decided to have dinner there one evening at Whispering Canyon and the rest is history. We've taken MANY trips to the WL since that day. Dining at the many restaurants WDW has to offer has also taken us to many resorts (and shops) and we usually will take a side trip to any new resort for a look-see.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom